Quiz: Prologue: Section 1 to Part 1: Chapter 1, Sections 4 and 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the wild and careless, inexhaustible joy of life invincible?
2. What is the third step in the typical Hero's journey?
a) The call to action
b) The return home
c) The appearance of a guide
d) The setting of the accident
3. What flows from this central area, as Campbell describes?
4. What does the Hero have to do when he returns from his journey?
c) He doesn't return
d) Share his experience
5. _________ thus asserts that all reality emerges from a transcendent, universal,...
This section contains 306 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)