|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many cities did the author live in as a child?
2. How does Vandyke describe the Herland religion?
a) As mystical.
b) As pacifying.
c) As enriching.
d) As practical.
3. After the men's attempted escape, what do the women do?
a) Feed the men only once a day.
b) Ban the men from playing games.
c) Put a guard in the room with the men.
d) Light up the gardens at night.
4. In Chapter 7, what appears to be the crowning achievement of Herland?
a) The power generation system.
b) The vaccination program.
c) The food supply.
d) The town planning.
5. What intrigues Vandyck as he...
This section contains 508 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)