1. Who is the author of "Herland"?
Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
2. What genre of fiction does "Herland" belong to?
3. What movement are the author's works linked to by Ann J. Lane?
The feminist movement.
4. How is the author's childhood described in the foreword?
5. How did the author of "Herland" die?
6. How many cities did the author live in as a child?
7. Who was Charles Walter Stetson?
The author's husband.
8. What did Charles Walter Stetson do for a living?
Stetson was an artist.
This section contains 4,176 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)