|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, "Expelled".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who expresses thankfulness at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Vandyke, Terry and Jeff.
(b) The wise women of the temples.
(c) Elldor, Ceris and Alima.
(d) Somel, Moadine and Zava.
2. How many children does the Goddess of Motherhood bear?
3. Based on the men's comments in Chapter 5, what do women believe is a problem where the men come from?
(c) Premature death.
4. Which of the following characters does not leave Herland?
5. How do women prevent pregnancy in Herland?
(a) By staying away from men.
(b) Through will power.
(c) By having surgery.
(d) By taking herbal medicines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jeff's profession?
2. What does Vandyke tell Ellador he would give up to have her by his side?
3. What surprises the explorers about the women in town?
4. Who are children raised by after the age of one or two?
5. During their escape, what signal does Terry use to let his friends know he has found a secure footing?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)