|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Their Religions and Our Marriages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept are the women said to be unfamiliar with in Chapter 5?
(b) Dressing decoratively.
2. What is the purpose of the expedition the three men are on?
(a) To locate the ruins of an ancient civilization.
(b) To map the many islands of a tropical area.
(c) To photograph exotic bird species.
(d) To chart tributaries of a great river.
3. What was the author diagnosed with while living in Connecticut?
(b) A brain tumor.
(d) Heart disease.
4. What name does Terry apply to the elder women?
(a) The Mistresses.
(b) The Colonels.
(c) The Commanders.
(d) The Queens.
5. What fraction of the total American female population is made up of poor women?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the women refer to their society when it still included men?
2. How many women are in the room adjoining where the men woke up?
3. What is the title of Chapter 8?
4. What is the name of Vandyck's tutor?
5. At the lecture, what kind of girls is Jeff popular with?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)