|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "The Girls of Herland".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the author diagnosed with while living in Connecticut?
(a) A brain tumor.
(d) Heart disease.
2. What is the name of the temple built to honor the Goddess of Motherhood?
(a) The Temple of Mian.
(b) The Temple of Mo'rell
(c) The Temple of Maaia.
(d) The Temple of Mira.
3. In the past, what reduced the population of the women's society?
4. What does one woman show the men a sketch of?
(a) The globe.
(b) A dead warrior.
(c) Their motorboat.
(d) Their plane.
5. What is Jeff's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Herland, what makes Terry seem ridiculous to his friends?
2. What do the women insist on in their relationships with the men?
3. Who are children raised by after the age of one or two?
4. What is the purpose of the expedition the three men are on?
5. As far as Terry is concerned, what are the only women worth knowing?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)