|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Rash Advances".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charles Walter Stetson do for a living?
(a) Stetson was a lawyer.
(b) Stetson was a writer.
(c) Stetson was an artist.
(d) Stetson was a professor.
2. How do the men travel in order to keep their presence secret?
(a) After nightfall.
(b) Wearing camouflage.
(c) By a river.
(d) Through the forest.
3. Where do the women try to force the men to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Hand over their belongings.
(b) Return to their plane.
(c) Enter a gray stone building.
(d) Eat a strange-looking fruit.
4. What does Terry believe women are incapable of?
(a) Building structures.
(c) Defending themselves physically.
5. What was the author diagnosed with while living in Connecticut?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) A brain tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises the explorers about the women in town?
2. What does Vandyck smell after the men are taken into custody in Chapter 2?
3. Where did the author live with her second husband for twenty-two years?
4. What do the men find at the base of a waterfall?
5. What is the title of one of the author's works?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)