Quiz: Introduction to Chapter 1, "A Not Unnatural Enterprise"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many cities did the author live in as a child?
2. Who did the author's ex-husband remarry?
a) The author's childhood friend.
b) The author's cousin.
c) The author's sister.
d) The author's colleague.
3. Who names the land, "Herland"?
c) The local guide.
4. What intrigues Vandyck as he and his party travel upstream in Chapter 1?
a) The high cliffs that surround them.
b) The color of the water.
c) The guides' conversations.
d) Something that sounds like yelling coming from the jungle.
5. What was the author diagnosed with while living in Connecticut?
This section contains 221 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)