|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What document does Waff want to spread around?
(a) The Honored Matres manual.
(b) The Atreides Manifesto.
(c) The Bene Gesserit Archives.
(d) The Bible.
2. How do the Honored Matres refer to the Bene Gesserit?
3. What does Teg use to protect them when they leave the Keep?
(a) A life-shield blanket.
(c) A no-ship.
(d) An invisibilty cloak.
4. Whose quarters does Sheeana live in?
5. When Duncan is sixteen standard years, what does Taraza order Lucilla to do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Betray him.
(c) Sexually imprint him.
(d) Leave him.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Bene Gesserit, what leads to misery?
2. Why does Sheeana use Tuek's first name when addressing him?
3. What was the ghola in one incarnation?
4. Who is Miles Teg's most trusted aide?
5. How does Taraza expect Teg to act as he flees with Duncan and Lucilla?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Waff meet with the Honored Matres?
2. Who is Leto II?
3. Describe the child on the lawn at the beginning of the story.
4. What does Reverend Mother Darwi Odrade believe her flaw is?
5. Who is Miles Teg?
6. Why does Sheeana's tone startle Odrade when Sheeana demands Odrade tell her how Odrade knew to come save her?
7. Who is Schwangyu?
8. What is the basic key to Leto II's life?
9. What does the brown drink Taraza gives Teg remind him of?
10. Who is Sheeana?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)