|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Teg have to keep away from the ghola after Taraza leaves Gammu?
2. Where did the Tleilaxu breed the gholas?
(a) Water basins.
(d) Axlotl tanks.
3. How did the Honored Matres develop their ways of sexual stimulation?
(a) With the Atreides Manifesto.
(b) With axlotl tanks.
(c) With the Tantric.
(d) With the Bible.
4. What number is enshrined in the Orange Catholic Bible?
5. What is Lucilla's job with the ghola?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode is Teg in when he meets Taraza in the Guild Transport?
2. Who is naturally immune to an Ixian probe?
3. Who is Waff?
4. Who impersonates Teg in the Gammu Keep as Lucilla watches Duncan train?
5. Where does Waff first meet an Honored Matre?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Teg use a life-shield blanket?
2. Why does Taraza think the Tleilaxu have been killing the gholas?
3. Describe the child on the lawn at the beginning of the story.
4. Why does Waff meet with the Honored Matres?
5. What does Reverend Mother Darwi Odrade believe her flaw is?
6. What deception does Odrade tell Waff after he kills Tuek?
7. What does the brown drink Taraza gives Teg remind him of?
8. Why is Teg distracted when he returns from rescuing Taraza's group from the Guildship?
9. What does Taraza order Lucilla to do to Duncan after the attack on Sheeana?
10. What thoughts does Odrade have about Teg when they are in the lighter?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)