|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaces Tuek as high priest?
(b) A Face Dancer.
2. What does Teg eat first after he escapes the probe?
3. How does Teg feel after he escapes the probe?
4. What kills Taraza?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A worm.
(d) A beam.
5. What city does Teg head to after he escapes capture?
(c) Chapter House.
6. Who is afraid of Sheeana?
7. What does Teg smell on the regional commander?
8. According to Odrade, how does it feel to "dream another's dreams"?
9. Teg recalls Taraza telling him to trust no one that WHO can influence?
(b) Face Dancers.
10. According to Odrade and the Tyrant, the Bene Gesserit are nothing without what?
(a) Noble purpose.
(d) The ghola.
11. According to Leto II, survival of self, species and environment does what to humans?
(a) Kills them.
(b) Drives them.
(c) Frustrates them.
(d) Hinders them.
12. Who owns the car Teg rides in?
(a) Honored Matres.
(b) The Planetary Bank of Gammu.
(c) Face Dancers.
(d) Chapter House Planet.
13. What kind of probe do the inquisitors use on Teg?
(a) A T-probe.
(b) A Bene Tleilax probe.
(c) A Bene Gesserit probe.
(d) An Ixian probe.
14. What shapes did the Harkonnen's prefer?
(a) Rectangles and squares.
(b) Circles and ovals.
(c) Triangles and octagons.
(d) Rectangles and triangles.
15. According to the "Lessons of Arrakis," where does an organism's worst competition come from?
(b) Its opposite.
(c) Its own kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ambitorm?
2. Where does Teg sit during Duncan's training at the no-globe?
3. Where does the worm take the group in the desert?
4. How does Sheeana call the worm?
5. What does Odrade sense at the place where the worm takes them?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)