|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is naturally immune to an Ixian probe?
(a) Lost Ones.
(b) Reverend Mothers.
2. Where did the Tleilaxu breed the gholas?
(a) Water basins.
(b) Axlotl tanks.
3. Who wants to take Duncan to their quarters after the attack in the Keep?
4. Who is Odrade's father?
5. Who does Teg look like?
6. Who does Lucilla want a child with?
7. What is the ghola called?
(a) Miles Teg.
(d) Duncan Idaho.
8. According to the Bene Gesserit Coda, what must one always support?
9. Where was Taraza escorting Odrade when captured on the Guild Transport?
(a) Chapter House Planet.
(b) An axlotl tank.
10. Why does Duncan want the same powers as the Reverend Mothers?
(a) To take over.
(b) To become one of them.
(c) To escape.
(d) To sell their secrets.
11. Who does Teg have to keep away from the ghola after Taraza leaves Gammu?
12. Who is Waff?
(a) A ghola.
(b) A Reverend Mother.
(c) A Mentat.
(d) Master of the Masters.
13. How does Taraza expect Teg to act as he flees with Duncan and Lucilla?
14. Prior to Sheeana's arrival, how did the priests use the worms?
(a) As food.
(b) As punishment.
(c) As advisors.
(d) As priests.
15. According to the Bene Gesserit code, what is the key token of exchange?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teg use to find the place where the group is hiding?
2. What was Gammu previously known as?
3. What does Taraza command Teg to do when he goes to the Guild Transport?
4. Whose quarters does Sheeana live in?
5. Miles is who's Bashar?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)