|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teg note has become important on Gammu?
2. What does Taraza compare dependency to?
(a) Tooth decay.
3. Who is Dimela?
(a) Teg's oldest daughter.
(b) Teg's sister.
(c) Teg's niece.
(d) Teg's mother.
4. What element of the Gammu look does Teg have?
(a) Mentat abilities.
(b) Long nose.
(c) Seductive eyes.
(d) High forehead.
5. According to Leto II, what surpasses the complexity of the human mind?
6. How do the Honored Matres refer to the Bene Gesserit?
7. What drug protects from a probe?
8. Who impersonates Teg in the Gammu Keep as Lucilla watches Duncan train?
(a) A Tleilaxu.
(b) A Fish Speaker.
(c) A Face Dancer.
(d) An Honored Matres.
9. Why does Duncan want the same powers as the Reverend Mothers?
(a) To become one of them.
(b) To take over.
(c) To sell their secrets.
(d) To escape.
10. How does Taraza expect Teg to act as he flees with Duncan and Lucilla?
11. What is Teg's title in his work with Duncan?
(a) Reverend Mother.
(c) Weapons master.
12. Where does the story begin?
(c) Chapter House Planet.
13. Who is Reverend Mother Superior?
14. What does Teg use to find the place where the group is hiding?
(a) A map.
(b) A path.
(c) A memory-track.
(d) An instinct.
15. Where do the Rakian priests' roots come from?
(a) Lost Ones.
(b) Bene Tleilaxu.
(d) Bene Gesserit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bust is in Taraza's room?
2. Who does Lucilla want a child with?
3. What feeling does Odrade have towards Teg when they are in the lighter?
4. Who does Teg look like?
5. According to the Bene Gesserit code, what is the key token of exchange?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)