|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Annabeth Cooper had imported from France that sat on her dressing table?
(a) Chanel makeup.
(b) Three tortoiseshell hairbrushes.
(d) Antique mirror.
2. On a six day trip to Florida, Susie goes to Orlando, Miami, Palm Beach, and one other location. What is the fourth location?
(a) Fort Lauderdale.
(b) St. Petersburg.
3. Who wears a threadbare black overcoat in Chapter 13?
(c) The Judge.
4. Where in town is the Harvest Fair held?
(a) High school gym.
(b) Basement of town hall.
(c) Town square.
(d) Library parking lot.
5. Who does Richard have lunch with while in Jenkintown?
(c) Ken Helm.
(d) Jimmy Parrish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Richard used to collect when he was a boy?
2. What job does Louise give Susie to do at Thanksgiving?
3. In Hollis's opinion, what man is paying too much attention to March at the Harvest Fair?
4. Who answers "nuclear war" in Chapter 15?
5. What type of restaurant did March tell her daughter she and Susie would be dining at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Gwen decided to do on Halloween night?
2. How has the Cooper kitchen changed since March last saw it?
3. What scene does March witness in Chapter 21 that she is frozen by?
4. What is Hollis doing to prepare Guardian Farm for March's arrival?
5. Why does Louise Justice believe that March is making a mistake with Hollis?
6. What story does Richard tell his daughter in Chapter 15 about his sister?
7. Why is March hesitating about moving in with Hollis?
8. What does Louise remember about Thanksgiving dinners with Judith Dale?
9. What do Gwen and her father talk about on her frequent phone calls home?
10. What does Susie learn on her trip to Florida?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)