|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Susie that she doesn't know the first thing about love?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
2. What job does Louise give Susie to do at Thanksgiving?
(a) Pour the win.
(b) Remove the oyster stuffing from the turkey.
(c) Ladle corn chowder into a tureen.
(d) Set the table.
3. After moving into Guardian Farms, where does Gwen keep all of her possessions?
(a) In an orange crate beside her bed.
(b) In a pillowcase.
(c) In the old Toyota.
(d) In her backpack.
4. In Chapter 21, who feels like someone set a match to his flesh?
(c) The Judge.
5. On a six day trip to Florida, Susie goes to Orlando, Miami, Palm Beach, and one other location. What is the fourth location?
(a) St. Petersburg.
(b) Fort Lauderdale.
6. Approximately how much does the Coward weigh when Hank seems him?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 120 pounds.
(d) 160 pounds.
7. What scent does Susie notice on March when she hugs her in Chapter 18?
8. Where does Susie go after having dinner with her parents in Chapter 14?
(b) Guardian Hill.
(c) Ed's house.
(d) Fox Hill.
9. What suggestion does Ed bring up to explain Hollis's wealth?
(a) Insurance fraud.
10. In Chapter 12, what does March remember Richard crying about?
(a) A crow that is shot.
(b) That she didn't love him.
(c) The death of his parents.
(d) The beauty of the land.
11. What is the Cooper sink made of?
(d) Stainless steel.
12. What does Louise ask her daughter to order to drink at the Lyon?
13. Where are many of the teenager couples going in Chapter 13?
(a) Route 22.
(b) The marshes.
(c) Olive Tree Lake.
(d) Town square.
14. Who does Richard have lunch with while in Jenkintown?
(a) Ken Helm.
(b) Jimmy Parrish.
15. What girl once wore torn sweaters and had her hair bunched up in a rubber band?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers "nuclear war" in Chapter 15?
2. How old was Cooper when he was diagnosed with leukemia?
3. What does Hollis buy in Boston in Chapter 12?
4. What does Richard call a meeting in the woods?
5. When did Louise first begin to suspect that Belinda was being abused by Hollis?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)