|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard call a meeting in the woods?
(a) A foxes' circle.
(b) A creature feature.
(c) Wood circle.
(d) Rabbit board of directors.
2. What did Judith teach a young March to spread thin?
(a) Her anger.
(b) Soil over the seeds.
(c) Cake batter.
(d) Sugar for the foxes.
3. Where are Susie and her mother coming from when they enter the Lyon in Chapter 20?
(a) Library committee meeting.
(b) Decorating the Justice house for the holidays.
(c) Christmas shopping.
4. What is March thinking of when she unpacks the car to move into Guardian Farms?
(a) A foxes' circle.
(b) The affair of Judith and the Judge.
(c) The Coopers at Guardian Farms.
(d) Lemon trees and gunfire.
5. In Chapter 20, who says "so who are you now if you're not him"?
6. Where are many of the teenager couples going in Chapter 13?
(a) Route 22.
(b) The marshes.
(c) Olive Tree Lake.
(d) Town square.
7. In Chapter 21, who feels like someone set a match to his flesh?
(b) The Judge.
8. What job does Louise give Susie to do at Thanksgiving?
(a) Remove the oyster stuffing from the turkey.
(b) Ladle corn chowder into a tureen.
(c) Pour the win.
(d) Set the table.
9. Why does Gwen meet Hank for breakfast in Chapter 17?
(a) They have a regular breakfast date.
(b) He leaves a note in the stall inviting her.
(c) She wants to give him a gift.
(d) She has something to tell him.
10. In Chapter 19, who says "everything you have I own"?
(c) Alan Murray.
(d) The Judge.
11. What is Ed preparing for dinner in Chapter 16?
(a) Fettucini alfredo.
12. How old was Cooper when he was diagnosed with leukemia?
13. In Chapter 12, what does March remember Richard crying about?
(a) That she didn't love him.
(b) A crow that is shot.
(c) The beauty of the land.
(d) The death of his parents.
14. Who does Richard have lunch with while in Jenkintown?
(c) Ken Helm.
(d) Jimmy Parrish.
15. Who does Gwen call on the phone after talking to Susie in Chapter 14?
(a) First her father, and then her friend Millie.
(b) First her father, and then Hank.
(c) First Hank, and then her father.
(d) First her friend, Millie, and then Hank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susie's favorite tea?
2. What is the Cooper sink made of?
3. What's not working when March returns to Guardian Farms from Thanksgiving dinner?
4. Who says "it's not that I don't love you" in Chapter 15?
5. What suggestion does Ed bring up to explain Hollis's wealth?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)