|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Louise first begin to suspect that Belinda was being abused by Hollis?
(a) When she saw her in the hospital.
(b) After a library association meeting.
(c) At her son's funeral.
(d) At the farmer's market.
2. What does Richard call a meeting in the woods?
(a) Rabbit board of directors.
(b) A foxes' circle.
(c) Wood circle.
(d) A creature feature.
3. Who are Chester and Duffy?
(a) Susie's labs.
(b) Hollis's dogs.
(c) Men that hang out at the Lyon.
(d) Owners of Dimitri's.
4. Susie goes to the hospital to bribe Maude Hurley for information. What does Maude do at the hospital?
(a) She's a nurse.
(b) She's in the billling department.
(c) She's a doctor.
(d) She's a ward clerk.
5. What girl once wore torn sweaters and had her hair bunched up in a rubber band?
6. Where is Gwen going at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) School to see Hank.
(b) The barn to see Tarot.
(c) A Halloween party at Chris's.
(d) The swamp to see Alan.
7. How long has Belinda been dead when the events in this book occur?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 12 years.
8. In Chapter 14, who says, "I think you're insane"?
9. Who wears a threadbare black overcoat in Chapter 13?
(b) The Judge.
10. What is March thinking of when she unpacks the car to move into Guardian Farms?
(a) Lemon trees and gunfire.
(b) The affair of Judith and the Judge.
(c) The Coopers at Guardian Farms.
(d) A foxes' circle.
11. Where do March and Gwen spend Thanksgiving?
(a) Guardian Farms.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Susie's cottage.
(d) The Justice home.
12. What color has Hank painted Gwen's new room?
13. How old was Cooper when he was diagnosed with leukemia?
14. Which character cries in his or her sleep?
15. What is added to the punch in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. March brakes her car suddenly in Chapter 12. Why?
2. Where does Susie go after having dinner with her parents in Chapter 14?
3. On a six day trip to Florida, Susie goes to Orlando, Miami, Palm Beach, and one other location. What is the fourth location?
4. What is Susie's favorite tea?
5. Whose hair had been bleached almost white by the sun at the age of 16?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)