|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louise ask her daughter to order to drink at the Lyon?
2. Where do March and Gwen spend Thanksgiving?
(a) Guardian Farms.
(b) Susie's cottage.
(c) The Justice home.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What does March imagine smelling as she talks to Richard in Chapter 12?
4. March brakes her car suddenly in Chapter 12. Why?
(a) A man is walking in the road.
(b) A rabbit is in the middle of the road.
(c) She sees her daughter apparently skipping school.
(d) A fox dashes in front of her.
5. What girl once wore torn sweaters and had her hair bunched up in a rubber band?
6. Approximately how much does the Coward weigh when Hank seems him?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 120 pounds.
(d) 160 pounds.
7. What did Gwen witness her father do on her 10th birthday?
(a) Talk to a stray bear cub.
(b) Watch a spider spin its web.
(c) Sing to her.
(d) Yell at her mother.
8. What's not working when March returns to Guardian Farms from Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) The car.
(b) The telephone.
(c) The computer.
(d) The electricity.
9. Who did Louise see Alan talking to when she delivered food?
(a) A horse.
10. Who are Chester and Duffy?
(a) Men that hang out at the Lyon.
(b) Hollis's dogs.
(c) Owners of Dimitri's.
(d) Susie's labs.
11. What does Gwen do when Hollis tells her that he won't be giving her the papers to Tarot?
(a) Tells her mother.
(b) Throws a teacup at him.
(c) Screams at him.
12. What does Gwen state that she wishes were bombed?
(b) Fox Hill.
(c) March's new room with Hollis.
(d) Her new bedroom.
13. What does Richard call a meeting in the woods?
(a) Wood circle.
(b) Rabbit board of directors.
(c) A foxes' circle.
(d) A creature feature.
14. What does the appearance of high hornet nests in autumn indicate to the townspeople in the book?
(a) A mild winter.
(b) A rainy winter.
(c) A lot of snow.
(d) Calm days.
15. How long has Belinda been dead when the events in this book occur?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Susie and her mother coming from when they enter the Lyon in Chapter 20?
2. What suggestion does Ed bring up to explain Hollis's wealth?
3. Who tells Susie that she doesn't know the first thing about love?
4. In Chapter 19, who says "everything you have I own"?
5. Who talks to March as if she's a six-year-old in Chapter 20?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)