|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went with March to get birth control pills?
(a) Her sister-in-law.
(c) Judith Dale.
2. When is bridge night for Louise?
3. What is the name of the town's newspaper.
(a) The Bugle.
(b) The Times.
(c) The News.
(d) The Gazette.
4. Who is the only friend at home that Gwen likes?
5. Who brings Alan groceries each week?
(b) A social worker.
(d) Louise Justice.
6. How many boxes does March have of Judith's things to go to the Library Association booth at the Harvest Fair?
7. Who are Coop's parents?
(a) Richard and March.
(b) Judith and Robert.
(c) Roger and Annabeth.
(d) Hollis and Belinda.
8. In Chapter 3, what does Hollis do every evening at the same time?
(a) Have a drink.
(b) Check the perimeters of his property.
(c) Watch the rabbits.
(d) Think about March.
9. Susie is seeing Ed Milton. What is his profession?
(a) Police chief.
10. Who says "your loss" in Chapter 5?
11. What time does it get dark on Fox Hill in October?
12. After Henry Murray's death, where is Hollis's room?
(a) Alan made Hollis leave.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the same place.
13. Who calls Hank an idiot in Chapter 11?
14. How old is March when her father dies?
15. Who wants to catch a dragonfly in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gwen looks at herself in the car mirror of Susie's car, what does she wish for?
2. What is Richard's profession?
3. What does Marsh feed to Sister?
4. Who used to say "be careful what you wish for" to March when she was younger?
5. Who tells March about Hollis's life before he came to live with them?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)