|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event celebrates the day that Aaron Jenkins ran over Fox Hill?
(a) Settlement Day.
(b) Jenkinstown Day.
(c) Founder's Day.
(d) County Faiar.
2. Who says "are you for real" in Chapter 9?
3. When is March aware that Richard was courting her?
(a) On her 19th birthday.
(b) Six months after Hollis leaves.
(c) When Belinda tells her.
(d) The night of her brother's wedding.
4. Who went with March to get birth control pills?
(a) Judith Dale.
(d) Her sister-in-law.
5. What road did farms once line in the area where March grew up?
(a) Route 22.
(b) Olive Tree Lane.
(c) Devil's Curve.
(d) Main Street.
6. Where did people take Hank for meals when he lived with Alan?
(a) Their homes.
(b) The church.
(c) Olive Tree Diner.
(d) Bluebird Coffee Shop.
7. Who are Coop's parents?
(a) Richard and March.
(b) Judith and Robert.
(c) Roger and Annabeth.
(d) Hollis and Belinda.
8. What does March plan to plant at the gravesite later in the week?
(a) A small evergreen bush.
(b) Flower bulbs.
(c) A rose bush.
(d) Wild asters.
9. Who did Alan marry?
10. Who is the first to leave the service once it's ended?
(c) The Judge.
(d) Mimi Frank.
11. What does Hollis have for dinner in Chapter 9?
(b) Bologna and cheese sandwich.
12. Who insists Coop needs a pony although he is allergic?
13. Who says "your loss" in Chapter 5?
14. Who is the founder of Jenkintown?
(a) Adam Richdale.
(b) Jenks Murray.
(c) Aaron Jenkins.
(d) Robert Jenkin.
15. What hospital does Henry Murray take Hollis to in Chapter 2?
(b) Boston Medical Center.
(c) Massachusetts Regional.
(d) St. Bridget's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak dialogue in Chapter 1?
2. How old is Tarot?
3. What does Louise want done with her opal ring after her death?
4. Whose car is March driving in Chapter 11?
5. What name does Alan refer to himself as?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)