Short Answer Key
Part 1: Chapters 1-2
1. What time does it get dark on Fox Hill in October?
2. Who is the founder of Jenkintown?
3. What road did farms once line in the area where March grew up?
4. Who is the first character to speak dialogue in Chapter 1?
5. How old is Gwen?
6. Where did March once balance, "arms out, ready for anything"?
7. Who is one of the most private people that March knows?
8. Who finds Judith Dale dead in the chair by the fireplace?
9. In Chapter 1, what is waiting beneath the hedge?
10. What day of the week does Hollis arrive at the Murray household?
11. Who tells March about Hollis's life before he came to live with them?
12. Who wants to catch a...
This section contains 2,209 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)