1. What time does it get dark on Fox Hill in October?
2. Who is the founder of Jenkintown?
3. What road did farms once line in the area where March grew up?
4. Who is the first character to speak dialogue in Chapter 1?
5. How old is Gwen?
6. Where did March once balance, "arms out, ready for anything"?
7. Who is one of the most private people that March knows?
8. Who finds Judith Dale dead in the chair by the fireplace?
9. In Chapter 1, what is waiting beneath the hedge?
10. What day of the week does Hollis arrive at the Murray household?
This section contains 3,378 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)