|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Belinda been dead when the events in this book occur?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 12 years.
2. What type of restaurant did March tell her daughter she and Susie would be dining at?
(d) French and Cuban.
3. What does Gwen find that she wants to give to Hank?
(a) A hat.
(b) A compass.
(c) A pocket watch.
(d) A photograph.
4. What does Gwen have in her pocket when she refuses to be home for her mother's get-together in Chapter 11?
5. What did Gwen witness her father do on her 10th birthday?
(a) Sing to her.
(b) Talk to a stray bear cub.
(c) Watch a spider spin its web.
(d) Yell at her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What girl once wore torn sweaters and had her hair bunched up in a rubber band?
2. What color are the Judge's eyes?
3. Who feels like a traitor in Chapter 15?
4. How does Hank learn of Cooper's death?
5. How did Julie die?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)