|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went with March to get birth control pills?
(a) Her sister-in-law.
(d) Judith Dale.
2. What kind of car does the Judge drive?
3. In Chapter 14, who says, "I think you're insane"?
4. Who is the founder of Jenkintown?
(a) Robert Jenkin.
(b) Adam Richdale.
(c) Jenks Murray.
(d) Aaron Jenkins.
5. Who says "something's wrong in every situation if you look hard enough"?
(a) Maude Hurley.
(b) Ed Milton.
(c) The Judge.
(d) Dr. Henderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is March when her father dies?
2. What color is the quilt on March's bed in the house she grew up in?
3. How long has Belinda been dead when the events in this book occur?
4. Who tells Susie that she doesn't know the first thing about love?
5. What does Hank consider the most beautiful place on earth at twilight?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)