|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hollis's adopted nephew?
2. How many boxes does March have of Judith's things to go to the Library Association booth at the Harvest Fair?
3. What kind of dog is Sister?
(a) West Highland terrier.
(c) Welsh corgi.
(d) Miniature dachshund.
4. Who is the first character to speak dialogue in Chapter 1?
(d) Bill Justice.
5. Who says "your loss" in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does it get dark on Fox Hill in October?
2. When is March aware that Richard was courting her?
3. What does March see at Judith's grave?
4. Who feels ill during the funeral service?
5. What color is the quilt on March's bed in the house she grew up in?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)