|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Henry Murray returns from a trip to New York, what gifts does he bring for the children?
(b) A baseball for the boys and a doll for March.
(c) Pocketknives for the boys and a gold necklace for March.
(d) Candy and toys.
2. Who says "are you for real" in Chapter 9?
3. Belinda attended a boarding school where?
(a) New York.
4. What is Richard's profession?
(b) English professor.
5. How does Hank learn of Judith Dales' death?
(a) Someone in the hardware store.
(d) Robert Justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to leave the service once it's ended?
2. How old is Tarot?
3. What kind of car does the Judge drive?
4. What time does it get dark on Fox Hill in October?
5. How tall is Tarot?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)