|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hollis first moves to Fox Hill, approximately how many horses are at Guardian Farm?
(a) About 35.
(c) Less than 20.
(d) More than fifty.
2. Who finds Judith Dale dead in the chair by the fireplace?
(a) The mailman.
(b) Ken Helm.
(c) Bill Justice.
3. Who are Coop's parents?
(a) Hollis and Belinda.
(b) Roger and Annabeth.
(c) Richard and March.
(d) Judith and Robert.
4. When Henry Murray returns from a trip to New York, what gifts does he bring for the children?
(a) Candy and toys.
(b) Pocketknives for the boys and a gold necklace for March.
(d) A baseball for the boys and a doll for March.
5. What is Richard's profession?
(d) English professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scent does March think she smells in Hollis's room in the attic?
2. What does March see at Judith's grave?
3. How old is March when her father dies?
4. Who says, "a figment of our imagination" in Chapter 4?
5. What road did farms once line in the area where March grew up?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)