|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns Fox Hill?
2. What is Richard's profession?
(c) English professor.
3. What day of the week does Hollis arrive at the Murray household?
4. What color is the quilt on March's bed in the house she grew up in?
(a) Pink and blue.
(b) Purple and yellow.
(c) Red and white.
(d) Green and black.
5. Who tells March about Hollis's life before he came to live with them?
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists Coop needs a pony although he is allergic?
2. Who among the pallbearers installed an air conditioner for Judith Dale the previous summer?
3. Who says "your loss" in Chapter 5?
4. Who is Hollis's adopted nephew?
5. Who is the pale, red-haired child that March becomes friendly with while growing up?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)