|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does it get dark on Fox Hill in October?
2. Who catches Hollis and March spying at Guardian Farms when they were young?
(a) Jimmy Parrish.
(b) Richard Cooper.
(c) Henry Murray.
(d) Mr. Cooper.
3. What road did farms once line in the area where March grew up?
(a) Route 22.
(b) Olive Tree Lane.
(c) Devil's Curve.
(d) Main Street.
4. What day of the week does Hollis arrive at the Murray household?
5. Who finds Judith Dale dead in the chair by the fireplace?
(b) Bill Justice.
(c) The mailman.
(d) Ken Helm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells March about Hollis's life before he came to live with them?
2. Who are Coop's parents?
3. When Hollis first moves to Fox Hill, approximately how many horses are at Guardian Farm?
4. How old is Gwen?
5. Who is Hollis's adopted nephew?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)