|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hank learn of Cooper's death?
(b) Robert Justice.
(d) Judith Dale.
2. How long does March sit by her window waiting in Chapter 2?
(a) Five months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three months.
3. Where did March once balance, "arms out, ready for anything"?
(a) Guardian Farm.
(b) The Justice home.
(c) Fox Hill.
(d) Her father's office.
4. In Chapter 1, what is waiting beneath the hedge?
(c) The key.
(d) A fox.
5. How does Hank learn of Judith Dales' death?
(b) Someone in the hardware store.
(c) Robert Justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "a figment of our imagination" in Chapter 4?
2. What color are the Judge's eyes?
3. Who wants to catch a dragonfly in Chapter 2?
4. How old is Gwen?
5. How old is March when her father dies?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)