|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog is Sister?
(a) West Highland terrier.
(b) Welsh corgi.
(d) Miniature dachshund.
2. How long does it take the bartender to retrieve Hollis when March calls in Chapter 5?
(a) 12 minutes.
(b) 1 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
3. Who is the first to leave the service once it's ended?
(a) Mimi Frank.
(d) The Judge.
4. Who is the pale, red-haired child that March becomes friendly with while growing up?
(a) Susanna Justice.
(b) Belinda Cooper.
(c) Jim Albert.
(d) Richard Cooper.
5. Who tells March about Hollis's life before he came to live with them?
(a) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "your loss" in Chapter 5?
2. How long does March sit by her window waiting in Chapter 2?
3. What kind of car does the Judge drive?
4. How old is Tarot?
5. Who finds Judith Dale dead in the chair by the fireplace?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)