|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "are you for real" in Chapter 9?
2. What name does Alan refer to himself as?
(c) The Coward.
3. How tall is Tarot?
(a) 14 hands.
(b) 12 hands.
(c) 18 hands.
(d) 16 hands.
4. What color is the quilt on March's bed in the house she grew up in?
(a) Purple and yellow.
(b) Green and black.
(c) Pink and blue.
(d) Red and white.
5. What does Hollis have for dinner in Chapter 9?
(d) Bologna and cheese sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hollis's adopted nephew?
2. What restaurant did Judith Dale tell March had the best shrimp scampi?
3. Who finds Judith Dale dead in the chair by the fireplace?
4. What is located on the corner of Elm Street and Main in the town of "Here on Earth"?
5. Who is the pale, red-haired child that March becomes friendly with while growing up?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)