|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belinda attended a boarding school where?
(b) New York.
2. Who complains about not being able to get a decent cappuccino?
(a) Louise Justice.
(c) The Judge.
3. Who does Richard have lunch with while in Jenkintown?
(b) Jimmy Parrish.
(d) Ken Helm.
4. Who feels ill during the funeral service?
(a) The Judge.
(d) Louise Justice.
5. Who used to say "be careful what you wish for" to March when she was younger?
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gwen call on the phone after talking to Susie in Chapter 14?
2. Who calls Hank an idiot in Chapter 11?
3. Who says, "a figment of our imagination" in Chapter 4?
4. Who answers "nuclear war" in Chapter 15?
5. What does Hollis have for dinner in Chapter 9?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)