|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to say "be careful what you wish for" to March when she was younger?
(c) Her father.
2. Who is the first to leave the service once it's ended?
(b) Mimi Frank.
(c) The Judge.
3. What color is the quilt on March's bed in the house she grew up in?
(a) Purple and yellow.
(b) Pink and blue.
(c) Red and white.
(d) Green and black.
4. Who brings Alan groceries each week?
(b) Louise Justice.
(c) A social worker.
5. When is bridge night for Louise?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Tarot?
2. Who complains about not being able to get a decent cappuccino?
3. What type of restaurant did March tell her daughter she and Susie would be dining at?
4. In Chapter 10, who does Gwen see through the window of the Lyon Cafe?
5. What is located on the corner of Elm Street and Main in the town of "Here on Earth"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)