|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does March remember Richard crying about?
(a) That she didn't love him.
(b) The death of his parents.
(c) The beauty of the land.
(d) A crow that is shot.
2. What do the kids want to do to the Coward's home?
(a) Break in.
(b) Break windows.
(c) Egg it.
(d) Throw smoke bombs at it.
3. What's not working when March returns to Guardian Farms from Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) The telephone.
(b) The car.
(c) The computer.
(d) The electricity.
4. Where are many of the teenager couples going in Chapter 13?
(a) The marshes.
(b) Olive Tree Lake.
(c) Route 22.
(d) Town square.
5. What did Judith teach a young March to spread thin?
(a) Sugar for the foxes.
(b) Her anger.
(c) Soil over the seeds.
(d) Cake batter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is March aware that Richard was courting her?
2. What did Hank take with him when Hollis took him from his dad's care?
3. Who usually pays Alan's expenses?
4. What is the Cooper sink made of?
5. What scent does March think she smells in Hollis's room in the attic?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)