|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Alan groceries each week?
(c) A social worker.
(d) Louise Justice.
2. What does Gwen smell from inside the house?
(b) Something spoiled.
3. What is Gwen eating when the Judge visits in Chapter 6?
(a) Chips Ahoy.
(c) Pepperidge Farm Mint Milanos.
(d) Ritz crackers.
4. When is March aware that Richard was courting her?
(a) When Belinda tells her.
(b) Six months after Hollis leaves.
(c) On her 19th birthday.
(d) The night of her brother's wedding.
5. Who says "your loss" in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are many of the teenager couples going in Chapter 13?
2. What girl once wore torn sweaters and had her hair bunched up in a rubber band?
3. What is Richard's profession?
4. What did Judith teach a young March to spread thin?
5. What is the Cooper sink made of?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)