|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is March called at least a dozen times at the buffet supper at Harriet Laughton's house?
(a) You poor thing.
(b) Miss March.
(c) Dear child.
(d) Poor dear.
2. In Chapter 19, who does the Judge call sullen?
(d) Ed's daughter.
3. What does Gwen smell from inside the house?
(b) Something spoiled.
4. What does March plan to plant at the gravesite later in the week?
(a) A rose bush.
(b) A small evergreen bush.
(c) Flower bulbs.
(d) Wild asters.
5. What job does Louise give Susie to do at Thanksgiving?
(a) Ladle corn chowder into a tureen.
(b) Set the table.
(c) Pour the win.
(d) Remove the oyster stuffing from the turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how much does the Coward weigh when Hank seems him?
2. Who lives in the ramshackle house at the edge of the Marshes?
3. Where do March and Gwen spend Thanksgiving?
4. What had Annabeth Cooper had imported from France that sat on her dressing table?
5. Where are many of the teenager couples going in Chapter 13?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)