1. What time does it get dark on Fox Hill in October?
2. Who is the founder of Jenkintown?
(a) Adam Richdale.
(b) Robert Jenkin.
(c) Jenks Murray.
(d) Aaron Jenkins.
3. What road did farms once line in the area where March grew up?
(a) Devil's Curve.
(b) Olive Tree Lane.
(c) Route 22.
(d) Main Street.
4. Who is the first character to speak dialogue in Chapter 1?
(c) Bill Justice.
5. How old is Gwen?
6. Where did March once balance, "arms out, ready for anything"?
(a) Guardian Farm.
(b) Her father's office.
(c) Fox Hill.
(d) The Justice home.
7. Who is one of the most private people that March knows?
(a) Alan, her brother.
(c) Judith Dale.
(d) Her husband, Richard.
8. Who finds Judith Dale dead in the chair by the fireplace?
(a) Ken Helm.
(c) The mailman.
(d) Bill Justice.
9. In Chapter 1, what is waiting beneath the hedge?
(c) A fox.
(d) The key.
10. What day of the week does Hollis arrive at the Murray household?
This section contains 3,378 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)