|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 1-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did White die?
2. What part of New York does White spend most of his time describing?
(d) The Bronx.
3. What does White say people CANNOT change while in New York?
(c) Past history.
(d) None of these.
4. What kind of changes must the reader make as he reads this article?
(a) Geographical changes.
(b) Literary Changes.
(c) Spiritual changes.
(d) Mental changes.
5. Where did White see a celebrity one time in New York?
(a) A theater.
(b) A diner.
(c) A bus stop.
(d) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the person giving a description of White feel about him?
2. What is in the hearts of the people who bring passion to New York, according to White?
3. What is White quick to agree on when talking about New York?
4. What was the occupation of the celebrity White once met in New York?
5. Why did White first go to New York?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)