1. What year was this story written?
2. Why did White first go to New York?
(a) To live with his sick grandmother.
(b) To start his writing career.
(c) To go to college.
(d) To meet a woman.
3. What does White hope to show in his story?
(a) How he became a successful writer.
(b) The best way to travel in New York.
(c) The difference in New York over time.
(d) The kind of people who live in New York.
4. How does White feel about New York over all?
(a) He respects it.
(b) He fears it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He hates it.
5. What is White quick to agree on when talking about New York?
(a) There are parts he doesn't approve of.
(b) It is an iconic city.
(c) It is the best place to live.
(d) It is not for everyone.
6. Who wrote the introduction to this book?
This section contains 4,368 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)