1. What year was this story written?
2. Why did White first go to New York?
(a) To start his writing career.
(b) To meet a woman.
(c) To live with his sick grandmother.
(d) To go to college.
3. What does White hope to show in his story?
(a) How he became a successful writer.
(b) The kind of people who live in New York.
(c) The difference in New York over time.
(d) The best way to travel in New York.
4. How does White feel about New York over all?
(a) He respects it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He fears it.
(d) He loves it.
5. What is White quick to agree on when talking about New York?
(a) It is an iconic city.
(b) It is not for everyone.
(c) There are parts he doesn't approve of.
(d) It is the best place to live.
6. Who wrote the introduction to this book?
This section contains 4,368 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)