1. What year was this story written?
2. Why did White first go to New York?
(a) To go to college.
(b) To live with his sick grandmother.
(c) To meet a woman.
(d) To start his writing career.
3. What does White hope to show in his story?
(a) The best way to travel in New York.
(b) How he became a successful writer.
(c) The difference in New York over time.
(d) The kind of people who live in New York.
4. How does White feel about New York over all?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He fears it.
(c) He respects it.
(d) He loves it.
5. What is White quick to agree on when talking about New York?
(a) It is not for everyone.
(b) It is an iconic city.
(c) It is the best place to live.
(d) There are parts he doesn't approve of.
6. Who wrote the introduction to this book?
This section contains 4,368 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)