• The introduction to this book is written by Roger Angell, the stepson of White.
• White was not living in New York when he wrote this, so there were many changes to the city when it was published.
• White said he did not want to edit the changes because he wanted the reader to do that for himself as he read.
• White says New York offers all its residents privacy and loneliness whether the people want them or not.
• There is a huge variety of activities and things to attend. New York holds the key to almost any profession.
• White says that if someone wants to change something while in New York, all they have to do is move a few steps.
• White says that there are three kinds of people in New York. The first kind is the people who were born there and who will...
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)