• The introduction to this book is written by Roger Angell, the stepson of White.
• White was not living in New York when he wrote this, so there were many changes to the city when it was published.
• White said he did not want to edit the changes because he wanted the reader to do that for himself as he read.
• White says New York offers all its residents privacy and loneliness whether the people want them or not.
• There is a huge variety of activities and things to attend. New York holds the key to almost any profession.
• White says that if someone wants to change something while in New York, all they have to do is move a few steps.
• White says that there are three kinds of people in New York. The first kind is the people who were born there and who...
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)