1. What unusual thing happens to Martin Luther in 1505?
He is struck by lightning.
2. After surviving, what does Luther vow to do?
join a monastery
3. Which congregation does Luther choose to join?
4. What is it that Luther seeks in the monastery?
5. Which of Luther's family members greatly opposed his joining the monastery?
his father, Hans
6. What is often characteristic of Luther's emotional stability?
7. What is Luther's family's social status?
8. What is Hans Luther's occupation?
He works in the mines and owns six foundries.
This section contains 5,425 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)