|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 21-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joanna's new husband decide not to take his marital rights on their wedding night?
(a) Joanna is unattractive to him.
(b) Joanna is too frightened of him.
(c) Joanna is tired.
(d) Joanna is too young.
2. Why did Richard hang a group of John's men in Chapter 6?
3. What time of the day does Joanna arrive back in Wales?
(a) Late evening.
(b) Early morning.
4. What gift does young Joanna hope to get for her fifth birthday in Chapter 7?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hair ribbon.
5. Who is Stephen de Hodnet?
(a) A young neighbor Llewelyn befriends.
(b) A friend of Llewelyn's stepfather.
(c) A bully who tries to break Llewelyn's arm.
(d) A local politician Llewelyn annoys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ingeborg?
2. What weakness in the Welshman does Stephen de Hodnet believe Llewelyn is attempting to change in Chapter 11?
3. How many legitimate sons did Henry Plantagenet, King of England, Lord of Ireland and Wales, Duke of Normandy, and Count of Anjou, have?
4. Why is Gwenwynwyn of Lower Powys arrested in Chapter 24?
5. How many children did Eleanor of Aquitaine give to King Henry?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)