|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 21-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Walter de Hodnet attempt to bribe Llewelyn and his men?
(a) Lands in England.
(b) Gold and horses.
(c) Horses and French coins.
(d) Lands in France.
2. Where does Joanna go to visit with her grandmother, Eleanor of Aquitaine?
(a) Fontevrault Abbey.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
3. Who is Gruffydd?
(a) Llewelyn's brother.
(b) Llewelyn's illegitimate son.
(c) Llewelyn's father.
(d) Llewleyn's cousin.
4. Who announces that King John murdered Arthur in cold blood in front of her entire family and King John's guards?
(a) Maude de Braose.
(c) Matilda de Braose.
5. Who decides Gwenwynwyn's imprisonment is the perfect time to invade his lands in Chapter 24?
(c) King John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Castle where Llewelyn lived with his mother and stepfather in 1183?
2. Who built Dolwyddelan Castle?
3. Where is Joanna taken after her mother's death in Chapter 7?
4. Who is John de Grey?
5. What is similar in Ingeborg's story to the story of Eleanor of Aquitaine?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)