|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Will Longsword?
(a) King Philip's cousin.
(b) King Philip's brother.
(c) King John's illegitimate brother.
(d) King John's cousin.
2. What gift does young Joanna hope to get for her fifth birthday in Chapter 7?
(a) A hair ribbon.
(b) A cat.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A dog.
3. Who is Joanna's biological father?
(b) King Richard.
(c) John, son of Henry Plantagenet.
(d) Hugh Corbet.
4. Who claims Richard named John his heir on his death bed?
(a) Eleanor of Aquitaine.
(b) William de Braose.
(c) Thomas Corbet.
(d) Arthur of Brittany.
5. What is similar in Ingeborg's story to the story of Eleanor of Aquitaine?
(a) They were both married too young.
(b) They were both forced to fight for their own lands.
(c) They were both divorced.
(d) They were both held prisoner by their husbands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Castle where Llewelyn lived with his mother and stepfather in 1183?
2. Why did Eleanor leave King Henry and return to her own lands in Aquitaine?
3. From whom do the people of Wales believe they are descended?
4. What gift does John make to Joanna upon her arrival at La Vieille?
5. Who arranges a marriage for King Richard shortly after he becomes King of England?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)