|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What outside force begins to invade Wales during the reigns of the Norman Conqueror, William the Bastard, and his sons?
(a) The English.
(b) The Normans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The French.
2. Who is Joanna's biological father?
(b) John, son of Henry Plantagenet.
(c) Hugh Corbet.
(d) King Richard.
3. Who is John de Grey?
(a) King John's choice for Archbishop of Canterbury.
(b) The Pope's choice for Archbishop of Canterbury.
(c) The new Bishop of Norwich.
(d) The new Pope.
4. With what does Walter de Hodnet attempt to bribe Llewelyn and his men?
(a) Lands in France.
(b) Lands in England.
(c) Horses and French coins.
(d) Gold and horses.
5. What is the name of Llewelyn's stepfather?
(a) Hugh Corbet.
(b) Sir John Lackland.
(c) William de Braose.
(d) Lord Robert Corbet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Eleanor of Aquitaine married to before the King of England, Henry Plantagenet?
2. Where do Eleanor and John meet in the moments before John's coronation?
3. Who is Morgan to Llewelyn?
4. Who is with Eleanor as she attempts to flee ahead of an enemy army of King John?
5. What weakness in the Welshman does Stephen de Hodnet believe Llewelyn is attempting to change in Chapter 11?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)