|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aber?
(a) Llewelyn's home in Wales.
(b) Llewleyn's oldest child.
(c) Llewelyn's trusted dog.
(d) Llewelyn's horse.
2. Who is Arthur's father?
(a) Llewelyn ab Iowerth.
(b) Richard, King of England.
(c) Geoffrey, King Richard's brother.
(d) John, King Richard's brother.
3. Who does John fear Richard will name as his heir in Chapter 8?
(b) Young Henry.
4. Who is Morgan to Llewelyn?
(a) Priest, adviser, friend.
(b) Priest, friend, servant.
(c) Teacher, uncle, servant.
(d) Teacher, father-figure, cousin.
5. What is the name of Llewelyn's stepfather?
(a) Sir John Lackland.
(b) William de Braose.
(c) Lord Robert Corbet.
(d) Hugh Corbet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Interdict?
2. Who arranges a marriage for King Richard shortly after he becomes King of England?
3. What reason does Joanna believe binds her husband to her no matter her behavior toward him?
4. Why does Joanna's new husband decide not to take his marital rights on their wedding night?
5. Who is Gruffydd?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)