|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many legitimate sons did Henry Plantagenet, King of England, Lord of Ireland and Wales, Duke of Normandy, and Count of Anjou, have?
2. How old was Llewelyn when he was forced to move to Shropshire with his mother in 1183?
3. What promise does Eleanor of Aquitaine ask John to make when she visits him after King Henry's death?
(a) He will not marry for love.
(b) He will not scheme against the French.
(c) He will not have any more illegitimate children.
(d) He will not scheme against Richard.
4. Where is Joanna taken after her mother's death in Chapter 7?
(a) To Aquitaine.
(b) To Westminster Abby.
(c) To Middleham Castle.
(d) To Gwenwyn.
5. What outside force begins to invade Wales during the reigns of the Norman Conqueror, William the Bastard, and his sons?
(a) The English.
(b) The Italians.
(c) The Normans.
(d) The French.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Morgan to Llewelyn?
2. What gift does John make to Joanna upon her arrival at La Vieille?
3. What future does Llewelyn's stepfather arrange for Llewelyn?
4. Who is Joanna's biological father?
5. What reason inspired the arranged marriage for Richard in 1191?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)