|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapters 27-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Llewelyn tell Morgan must happen in Wales before their can be peace in Chapter 27?
(a) All of Wales must surrender to King John.
(b) All of Wales must take up arms against France.
(c) All of Wales must unite around one man, one prince.
(d) All of Wales must pay into the war fund.
2. What city do Eleanor and her companions find themselves in when they are overrun by the enemy army?
3. Where does Joanna go to visit with her grandmother, Eleanor of Aquitaine?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Fontevrault Abbey.
4. What is the nature of the falling out John has had in Chapter 22 with a long time friend?
5. Who comes to Joanna's defense when Gruffydd disrespects her in Chapter 26?
(a) William de Braose.
(c) Will de Braose, grandson of William and Maude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arthur's father?
2. What is Fontevrault Abbey?
3. Who was Eleanor of Aquitaine married to before the King of England, Henry Plantagenet?
4. How does Joanna feel about this arranged marriage?
5. What happened to Eleanor when she was captured during a battle against Henry's army in Aquitaine?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)