Prologue and Book One, Chapters 1-2
• Wales has been divided into three different kingdoms with three separate rulers.
• Three of King Henry's sons have chosen sides against him in order to make a play for his reign upon his death.
• John is the only one of Henry's four sons to remain loyal to his father.
• Llewelyn ab Iowerth moves to England when his mother marries an Englishman despite his ten year old loyalties to Wales.
• Llewelyn makes friends with a young English. Unfortunately, the boy's brother is cruel and breaks Llewelyn's arm and forces him to insult his beloved Wales.
• Llewelyn's stepfather arranges an apprenticeship for Llewelyn's future in England.
• Llewelyn's uncle dies and Llewelyn is allowed to return to Wales for the funeral.
• Llewelyn elects to remain in Wales and make an attempt in regaining control of his father's kingdom,Gwynedd.
Book One, Chapters 3-7
• John gives...
This section contains 1,820 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)