Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Queen Isabel say she hopes will happen as a result of the meeting between the French royal court and King Henry?
2. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
3. What order does Henry give Exeter after the alarm sounds?
4. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
5. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Williams' glove?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of patriotism and duty as represented in the play. How did the people of Shakespeare's day seem to view these concepts? How does their attitudes toward these concepts compare to modern-day beliefs about them?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of patriotism in the play. How does King Henry use patriotism in the play and how do various characters express their patriotism?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of religion in the play. Some questions you may want to consider: How does religion influences characters' actions; is religion is ever used for self-serving purposes; are characters with strong religious views more or less moral than those who are not; are religious attitudes affected by factors such as class and culture?
This section contains 1,213 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)