Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Queen Isabel say she hopes will happen as a result of the meeting between the French royal court and King Henry?
2. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
3. What order does Henry give Exeter after the alarm sounds?
4. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
5. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Williams' glove?
Compare King Henry and the English royal court to the king of France and the French royal court. Some issues to consider are leadership, relationships, communications skills, ethics, and personality.
Examine the attitude toward monarchy in the world of Henry the Fifth. Are there major differences between the monarchy of England and of France? How do people regard their country's monarchies? How do monarchs view themselves?
Discuss the role of gruesome rhetoric in the play such as Henry's graphic description of what will happen to the people of Harfleur if they do not surrender. Provide some examples. Why is this rhetoric effective? Would this type of rhetoric be considered appropriate today? Why or why not?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)