Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Queen Isabel say she hopes will happen as a result of the meeting between the French royal court and King Henry?
2. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
3. What order does Henry give Exeter after the alarm sounds?
4. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
5. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Williams' glove?
The societies of England and France in the time the play is set was strongly based on class. Discuss how characters in the play are treated based on their class and consider how class seems to affect how the characters view their world.
Discuss the role of women in the play. Be sure to include a discussion of issues such as class, culture, and attitudes toward marriage.
Many of the tactics Henry employs in his campaign would not be acceptable under modern day standards of warfare and some would even be considered war crimes. Discuss whether in your opinion a character like Henry should be considered an honorable and heroic character by today's standards.
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)