Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Henry say the soldiers will go to Calais?
2. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
3. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
4. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
5. What military operation does Fluellen think is being done incorrectly?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How do Falstaff's friends mourn his passing?
This section contains 1,380 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)