Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Queen Isabel say she hopes will happen as a result of the meeting between the French royal court and King Henry?
(a) That Katherine will accept Henry's marriage proposal.
(b) That Henry will admit the war was a mistake.
(c) That they will take Henry captive and hold him for ransom.
(d) That all griefs and quarrels will be changed to love.
2. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
3. What order does Henry give Exeter after the alarm sounds?
(a) Tell every soldier to kill his prisoners.
(b) Regroup and charge once more.
(d) Try to trick the French into thinking they are going to surrender.
4. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) His brave words at the bridge.
(b) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
(c) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
(d) Exeter had declared as much.
5. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Williams' glove?
(a) Give it to a glove maker so a mate can be made for it.
(b) Make sure Williams is buried with it.
(c) Fill it with coins and give it back to Williams.
(d) Send it to Williams' widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
2. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
3. What does Henry do after Erpingham says the nobles are looking for him throughout the camp, but before he leaves with Gloucester?
4. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
5. What does Henry hope that his and Katherine's potential future son will do?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)