|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry have to return to France?
(a) The Emperor of Rome cannot negotiate peace.
(b) He is ready to marry Katherine.
(c) The citizens of France want to overthrow the monarchy.
(d) He needs to discuss affairs of state with the Dauphin, who is too ill to travel.
2. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
(b) The Dauphin.
(d) The Constable.
3. What does the Dauphin suggest they do before the battle to make the fight fairer?
(a) Strike their swords on rocks to dull them.
(b) Send the English food and fresh suits of armor.
(c) Leave the horses and face the English on foot.
(d) Send only sick and injured soldiers to fight.
4. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
(b) The devil.
(c) No one.
(d) The French army.
5. Fluellen tells Pistol that if he owes him anything, he will pay him in __________.
(a) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams do when he discovers it is Henry who he had made quarrel with the night before the battle?
2. What additional information does the boy give the French soldier regarding Pistol's acceptance of the bribe?
3. What does Pistol plan to do for a living now that he no longer has Nell to support him?
4. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
5. What are the characters in the French camp looking forward to in the pre-dawn hours before the battle of Agincourt?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)