|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry hope that his and Katherine's potential future son will do?
(a) Add Scotland and Ireland to the English empire.
(b) Marry a French woman as beautiful as his mother.
(c) Go to Constantinople to fight the Turks.
(d) Have a peaceful reign free of wars.
2. When Henry comes upon the scene of the murdered boys guarding the luggage, he says he has not been angry since . . .
(a) The Dauphin sent him tennis balls.
(b) He has come to France.
(c) The battle of Harfleur.
(d) Montjoy came to propose that he ransom himself.
3. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) Exeter had declared as much.
(b) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
(c) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
(d) His brave words at the bridge.
4. Why does Fluellen say he is still wearing a leek in his cap?
(a) He is trying to start a new fashion trend.
(b) He forgot it was still there.
(c) He does not have a pocket to put it in.
(d) To annoy Pistol.
5. What is the constable's chief lament as the French nobles prepare for battle?
(a) The English will not present much of a challenge and they will not have enough blood to stain all their weapons.
(b) The battle is too early and he has not yet had breakfast.
(c) The English have proven they fight noblemen and commoners the same unmerciful way.
(d) His favorite horse is injured and he will have to ride a different one.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom or what does Henry credit with winning the battle while losing relatively few men?
2. What does Queen Isabel say she hopes will happen as a result of the meeting between the French royal court and King Henry?
3. What is Fluellen's complaint against Gower in the hours before the battle begins?
4. What does Westmoreland wish for before the battle of Agincourt begins?
5. Who sends Montjoy to the English camp to request that Henry surrender and give himself over for ransom?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)