Short Answer Questions Key
1. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
2. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
3. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
4. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
5. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
6. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
The perilous narrow ocean.
7. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
8. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
This section contains 6,182 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)