|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus asks the audience to imagine passing through the "foul womb of __________."
(c) The River.
2. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) Notre Dame Cathedral.
(d) The Arc de Triomphe.
3. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
4. Why does Fluellen say he is still wearing a leek in his cap?
(a) To annoy Pistol.
(b) He does not have a pocket to put it in.
(c) He is trying to start a new fashion trend.
(d) He forgot it was still there.
5. King Henry hesitates to go to war with France because he is afraid what group will seize the opportunity to invade?
(a) The Vikings.
(b) The Spanish.
(c) The Scots.
(d) The Irish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
2. Who does Williams strike when he sees him wearing his glove in his cap?
3. Why is the constable confident that they will be able to defeat the English?
4. What is Montjoy's job?
5. What does Pistol ask the boy to help him do with the French soldier?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)