|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
(a) He used to be more fun.
(b) He now has a holier-than-thou attitude.
(c) It was a long time coming.
(d) We are blessed.
2. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Williams' glove?
(a) Give it to a glove maker so a mate can be made for it.
(b) Send it to Williams' widow.
(c) Fill it with coins and give it back to Williams.
(d) Make sure Williams is buried with it.
3. What topic are the Dauphin, the constable, and Orleans discussing when an argument breaks out?
(b) Their prowess as warriors.
(c) King Henry.
4. The chorus asks the audience to imagine passing through the "foul womb of __________."
(a) The River.
5. What puts an end to Williams' and Fluellen's argument over money?
(a) Exeter tells them to go settle the matter with swords.
(b) A herald arrives with the battle's death count.
(c) Henry demands that they be quiet.
(d) Williams says he will accept Fluellen's money if that will make him happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katherine think Henry will mock her?
2. What does Henry tell the governor will happen if Harfleur does not surrender?
3. How did Hostess Quickly determine that Falstaff was near death?
4. What had Gower observed Pistol doing that he finally chastises him for after Fluellen beats him up?
5. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)