|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
(a) A victorious warrior.
(b) A lover of God and of his holy church.
(c) A merciful king.
(d) King of France.
2. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
(d) The boy.
3. The chorus says the two army camps are so close together they can do which of the following:
(a) Taste the food in their enemy's bowl.
(b) Accidentally wander into their enemy's tents.
(c) See each other's faces and almost hear each other's conversations.
(d) Smell each other's fear.
4. What does the constable say he will take as he rides to the battlefield?
(a) A banner from a trumpet.
(b) An extra sword.
(c) Ropes to tie up all the prisoners he will capture.
(d) Some food to give the starving Englishmen.
5. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
(a) Fair nature.
(b) Humble patience.
(c) Modest stillness and humility.
(d) Hard-favored rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
2. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
3. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
4. What does Katherine think after she has learned two words in English?
5. Which gruesome metaphor does Exeter use to describe the death of one of the English nobility who died at Agincourt?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)