|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
(a) An even smaller brain.
(b) A strong stomach.
(c) A mighty heart.
(d) The temper of a woman.
2. What does the constable say he will take as he rides to the battlefield?
(a) A banner from a trumpet.
(b) An extra sword.
(c) Some food to give the starving Englishmen.
(d) Ropes to tie up all the prisoners he will capture.
3. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
(a) Bestow them a breakfast.
(b) Take them out drinking.
(c) Throw a dinner party.
(d) Give his own money to settle a gambling debt.
4. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) Exeter had declared as much.
(b) His brave words at the bridge.
(c) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
(d) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
5. What does Henry hope that his and Katherine's potential future son will do?
(a) Marry a French woman as beautiful as his mother.
(b) Have a peaceful reign free of wars.
(c) Go to Constantinople to fight the Turks.
(d) Add Scotland and Ireland to the English empire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
2. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
3. What order does Henry give Exeter after the alarm sounds?
4. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
5. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)