|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
(a) Foot and count.
(b) Fingre and nails.
(c) Arm and elbow.
(d) Nick and sin.
2. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
(a) King of France.
(b) A lover of God and of his holy church.
(c) A victorious warrior.
(d) A merciful king.
3. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
(b) The boy.
4. Why does Henry say the soldiers will go to Calais?
(a) To obtain provisions and material.
(b) To attack it.
(c) To spend the winter.
(d) To meet up with rebel French troops who support the English.
5. To what does Henry compare his men as they are eagerly awaiting battle?
(b) Race horses.
(c) Fighting dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry do after Erpingham says the nobles are looking for him throughout the camp, but before he leaves with Gloucester?
2. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
3. What is Queen Isabel's response when Henry asks if she will accompany the French king and the English representatives to the negotiations?
4. The chorus tells the audience that in the absence of the king and the army, England will be guarded by the following groups of people except for:
5. What military operation does Fluellen think is being done incorrectly?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)