|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
2. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
(a) The actors.
(c) What will happen in the next scene.
(d) The story.
3. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
(b) St. Patrick.
(c) St. George.
4. What does Fluellen force Pistol to do or he will continue to beat him?
(a) Eat a leek.
(b) Admit that he abandoned his post during the battle.
(c) Say he is sorry for insulting his Welsh heritage.
(d) Give him money.
5. To which mythical creature does the Dauphin compare his horse?
(b) A centaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pistol plan to do for a living now that he no longer has Nell to support him?
2. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
3. What order does Henry give Exeter after the alarm sounds?
4. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
5. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)