|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
2. To which mythical creature does the Dauphin compare his horse?
(d) A centaur.
3. Why does Katherine think Henry will mock her?
(a) She is not very attractive.
(b) She is young and naive.
(c) As payback for the way her brother treated him.
(d) She cannot speak English.
4. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
(a) Getting caught in a rainstorm.
(b) An infected wound.
(c) Too much drink.
(d) A broken heart.
5. What is the amount that the French soldier offers Pistol to spare his life?
(a) Thirty pieces of silver.
(b) Two hundred pounds.
(c) Two hundred crowns.
(d) Seven hundred francs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
2. The constable states that if Henry cannot be fought off, then they should leave France and leave their "__________ to a barbarous people."
3. Why does the King of France say he has not yet agreed to England's demands?
4. What additional information does the boy give the French soldier regarding Pistol's acceptance of the bribe?
5. The chorus asks to be admitted to what?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)