|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Exeter, French troops outnumber the English at Agincourt by what ratio?
(a) Fifteen to one.
(b) Ten to one.
(c) Five to one.
(d) Two to one.
2. Why does Henry say the soldiers will go to Calais?
(a) To spend the winter.
(b) To meet up with rebel French troops who support the English.
(c) To attack it.
(d) To obtain provisions and material.
3. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
(a) He has heard of an assassination plot against the king.
(b) King Henry needs to see them right away.
(c) His master is ill and he wants Pistol and Hostess to come immediately.
(d) French troops have launched a counter invasion and will be in London in a few hours.
4. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
(a) Royal servants.
(b) Stage hands.
(c) The audience's thoughts.
5. How did Hostess Quickly determine that Falstaff was near death?
(a) His breathing stopped.
(b) He was unresponsive.
(c) He turned blue.
(d) His body felt cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
2. According to the boy, who is left to guard the luggage after Pistol leaves?
3. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Williams' glove?
4. Which for what reason does Fluellen say that Welshmen occasionally wear leeks in their hats?
5. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)