|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Westmoreland wish for before the battle of Agincourt begins?
(a) That Henry would ransom himself so the rest of them go home.
(b) A hot meal.
(c) Ten thousand more English troops.
(d) A horse as good as Henry's.
2. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
(a) He agrees that an attack now would certainly be a problem.
(b) That they are in God's hands, not the hands of the French.
(c) Not to worry because they will easily be able to take the French.
(d) That the French are bluffing and will definitely not attack now.
3. The chorus asks to be admitted to what?
(b) This history.
(c) The presence of the king.
(d) The audience's good favor.
4. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
(a) God have mercy because we will not!
(b) God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
(c) Pour le Roi et pour la France!
5. Who sends Montjoy to the English camp to request that Henry surrender and give himself over for ransom?
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The King of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Erpingham say sleeping on the ground is better for him than having a soft pillow for his head?
2. How are Exeter and Westmoreland related to King Henry?
3. What is the "capital demand" in the articles of peace that Henry mentions to Queen Isabel?
4. What amusing mispronunciation of a famous historical figure does Fluellen make when he is speaking with Gower?
5. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)