|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
(b) French dead.
(c) Wood from their own ships.
(d) English dead.
2. What are "lavoltas" and "corantos"?
(b) Spanish foods enjoyed by the French court.
(c) Types of dances.
(d) Ethnic slurs.
3. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(a) Their unborn child.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Good fortune.
4. What does the constable say he will take as he rides to the battlefield?
(a) Some food to give the starving Englishmen.
(b) Ropes to tie up all the prisoners he will capture.
(c) An extra sword.
(d) A banner from a trumpet.
5. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fluellen say regarding the killing of the boys who had been guarding the luggage?
2. What is Queen Isabel's response when Henry asks if she will accompany the French king and the English representatives to the negotiations?
3. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
4. The constable states that if Henry cannot be fought off, then they should leave France and leave their "__________ to a barbarous people."
5. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)