|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
(a) The ability of French towns to withstand siege.
(b) The king of England.
(c) The willingness of Spain to stand as allies.
(d) How much the people of France love and respect him.
2. What is the amount that the French soldier offers Pistol to spare his life?
(a) Thirty pieces of silver.
(b) Two hundred crowns.
(c) Two hundred pounds.
(d) Seven hundred francs.
3. What absurd suggestion does the Dauphin make regarding the horses?
(a) Slaughter one of the horses and eat its flesh in order to gain its strength and courage.
(b) Cut the horses' flesh and squirt the blood in the eyes of the English.
(c) The horses are so well trained, that they can fight the battle without their riders.
(d) Use horse manure in place of cannon balls.
4. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
(a) Victuals for his men and horses?
(b) To for his ransom?
(c) A gift of tennis balls?
(d) France's finest men to fight?
5. Who is NOT one of the "three corrupted men" the chorus says has conspired with France?
(a) Sir Thomas Erpingham.
(b) Sir Thomas Grey of Northumberland.
(c) Richard Earl of Cambridge.
(d) Henry Lord Scroop of Masham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order does Henry give Exeter after the alarm sounds?
2. Canterbury urges King Henry to look to his great uncle, who had once defeated the French, for strength. What is the name of Henry's great uncle?
3. What does Henry do after Erpingham says the nobles are looking for him throughout the camp, but before he leaves with Gloucester?
4. According to the boy, who is left to guard the luggage after Pistol leaves?
5. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)