|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gruesome metaphor does Exeter use to describe the death of one of the English nobility who died at Agincourt?
(a) Something is rotten in the state of France.
(b) Food for worms.
(c) Fertilizing a future vineyard.
(d) Larding the plain.
2. What is Queen Isabel's response when Henry asks if she will accompany the French king and the English representatives to the negotiations?
(a) A woman's voice may do some good.
(b) She would rather stay and make sure Henry is not left alone with Katherine.
(c) She will go, but knows that no one will bother to listen to her opinion.
(d) Women have no place in affairs of state.
3. What are the characters in the French camp looking forward to in the pre-dawn hours before the battle of Agincourt?
(a) The end of the war.
(b) The break of day so the battle can begin.
(c) Returning to their mistresses.
(d) A hot meal.
4. Why does Henry say the soldiers will go to Calais?
(a) To obtain provisions and material.
(b) To attack it.
(c) To spend the winter.
(d) To meet up with rebel French troops who support the English.
5. To what ethnic heritage does Britaine refer to when he suggests the English are of illegitimate birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Montjoy's job?
2. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
3. Which for what reason does Fluellen say that Welshmen occasionally wear leeks in their hats?
4. What does Montjoy request of Henry on behalf of France after the battle of Agincourt?
5. What is the constable's chief lament as the French nobles prepare for battle?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)