|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which for what reason does Fluellen say that Welshmen occasionally wear leeks in their hats?
(a) In honor of St. David's day.
(b) To celebrate the leek harvest.
(c) To mask body odor.
(d) Because the leek is the national symbol of Wales.
2. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
3. Why does Fluellen say he is still wearing a leek in his cap?
(a) To annoy Pistol.
(b) He is trying to start a new fashion trend.
(c) He does not have a pocket to put it in.
(d) He forgot it was still there.
4. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
(a) Practice their English on their visitors.
(b) Find a professional English teacher.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Get ready for bed.
5. What does Fluellen force Pistol to do or he will continue to beat him?
(a) Eat a leek.
(b) Say he is sorry for insulting his Welsh heritage.
(c) Admit that he abandoned his post during the battle.
(d) Give him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
2. What is Queen Isabel's response when Henry asks if she will accompany the French king and the English representatives to the negotiations?
3. After Henry responds to the Dauphin's insulting gesture by declaring war, the chorus states that "all the youth of England are" in what state of mind and doing what?
4. What puts an end to Williams' and Fluellen's argument over money?
5. What topic are the Dauphin, the constable, and Orleans discussing when an argument breaks out?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)