|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the statement the boy makes after Pistol leaves with the French soldier, "The empty vessel . . ."
(a) Appears the same as a full one.
(b) Is never filled.
(c) Makes the greatest sound.
(d) Is easily broken.
2. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
3. For what does the boy say he would give all his fame?
(a) Victory for the king.
(b) A pot of ale and safety.
(c) To have Falstaff alive again.
(d) A fair wench.
4. What does King Henry tell Exeter to do with the drunken man who had railed against him the day before?
(a) Execute him.
(b) Put him in the stocks in the town square.
(c) Offer him a position at court.
(d) Pardon him.
5. The chorus says the two army camps are so close together they can do which of the following:
(a) See each other's faces and almost hear each other's conversations.
(b) Taste the food in their enemy's bowl.
(c) Accidentally wander into their enemy's tents.
(d) Smell each other's fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. When referring to King Henry's confrontation with Scroop, Cambridge, and Grey, Bedford states, "his grace is __________ to trust these traitors."
2. What does Henry tell the governor will happen if Harfleur does not surrender?
3. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
4. What does the chorus, somewhat embarrassed, say will have to represent the battle on the stage?
5. What does Montjoy request of Henry on behalf of France after the battle of Agincourt?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)