|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(a) Her lover.
(b) Their unborn child.
(d) Good fortune.
2. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
(a) Bestow them a breakfast.
(b) Throw a dinner party.
(c) Take them out drinking.
(d) Give his own money to settle a gambling debt.
3. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
(a) A victorious warrior.
(b) King of France.
(c) A merciful king.
(d) A lover of God and of his holy church.
4. What justification does Henry give for his soldiers to wreak havoc if Harfleur does not surrender?
(a) This is what French soldiers would do if the situation were reversed.
(b) The soldiers will be so enraged that he will not be able to control them.
(c) To make an example of them for other French cities.
(d) To prove to the Dauphin that war is his favorite sport, not tennis.
5. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) The Arc de Triomphe.
(b) Notre Dame Cathedral.
(c) The Eiffel Tower.
(d) The Louvre.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
2. Why does Erpingham say sleeping on the ground is better for him than having a soft pillow for his head?
3. According to Exeter, French troops outnumber the English at Agincourt by what ratio?
4. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
5. What is Fluellen's complaint against Gower in the hours before the battle begins?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)