|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
2. Canterbury urges King Henry to look to his great uncle, who had once defeated the French, for strength. What is the name of Henry's great uncle?
(a) Edward Longshanks.
(b) King Arthur.
(c) Edward the Black Prince.
(d) William the Conqueror.
3. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
(a) A gift of tennis balls?
(b) France's finest men to fight?
(c) Victuals for his men and horses?
(d) To for his ransom?
4. The king of France tells the Dauphin to stay with them in __________.
5. What time does the chorus say it is based upon the sounds coming from the crowing country cocks and the clocks?
(a) Sometime between breakfast and lunch.
(d) The third hour of the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orleans say has been lost?
2. Who sends Montjoy to the English camp to request that Henry surrender and give himself over for ransom?
3. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
4. The chorus says the two army camps are so close together they can do which of the following:
5. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)