|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dowry that the French offer King Henry along with the king's daughter Katherine?
(a) Some petty and unprofitable dukedoms.
(b) Marriage of Katherine's younger sister to anyone Henry chooses.
(c) Half of the ships in the French navy.
(d) Any land in the New World that had already been claimed for France.
2. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Harfleur?
(a) Burn it to the ground.
(b) Force out all the residents and tell the troops to set up camp there.
(c) Confiscate anything of value.
(d) Fortify it against the French and be merciful to the people.
3. What is the name of the river the king of France believes Henry and his army have passed?
4. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
(b) God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
(c) God have mercy because we will not!
(d) Pour le Roi et pour la France!
5. Who does Exeter say he had witnessed the Duke of York comforting on the battlefield as both men lay dying?
(b) A French soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry states that if it is a sin to __________, then he is the most offending soul alive.
2. When Henry comes upon the scene of the murdered boys guarding the luggage, he says he has not been angry since . . .
3. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
4. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
5. What do Henry and Williams exchange as proof of their quarrel with each other?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)