|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Henry comes upon the scene of the murdered boys guarding the luggage, he says he has not been angry since . . .
(a) The battle of Harfleur.
(b) The Dauphin sent him tennis balls.
(c) Montjoy came to propose that he ransom himself.
(d) He has come to France.
2. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
(a) God have mercy because we will not!
(c) God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
(d) Pour le Roi et pour la France!
3. What words from Henry's speech at Harfleur does Bardolph repeat to the others in his group?
(a) Teach them how to war.
(b) On, to the breach.
(c) The game's afoot.
(d) Dishonor not your mother.
4. What additional information does the boy give the French soldier regarding Pistol's acceptance of the bribe?
(a) It is against his oath to pardon any prisoner.
(b) That the boy has told Pistol that the amount is less than what the soldier has offered so he can get his cut.
(c) That Pistol does not understand French currency and would have let him go for much less.
(d) That if he surrenders himself to the king, the king will be merciful and he will not need to pay the bribe.
5. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
(a) Alice laughs and asks Katherine why she would think such a thing.
(b) Alice confirms that she is fluent in English.
(c) Alice says she knows a little.
(d) Alice corrects Katherine and tells her it is German she speaks fluently, not English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the constable and Orleans begin to do after commenting on the Dauphin's valor (or lack thereof)?
2. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
3. Who sends Montjoy to the English camp to request that Henry surrender and give himself over for ransom?
4. According to Exeter, French troops outnumber the English at Agincourt by what ratio?
5. How do the English respond to the French's offer of marriage of Katherine to Henry and Katherine's dowry?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)