|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to not wanting to die, why does Nym not want to go up to the breach?
(a) It is too hot.
(b) It is raining.
(c) He would just get in the way.
(d) He is against attacking innocent civilians.
2. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
3. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A fort.
(c) A city wall.
(d) A pier.
4. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
(a) The Gorgon.
(b) The Hydra.
(c) The Sphinx.
5. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
(a) They are not worried because they know the Spanish will come to their aid.
(b) They are as eager to go to war as the English.
(c) They are confident that their diplomats will bring about a peaceful resolution.
(d) They are shaking in their fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Henry tell Exeter to do with the drunken man who had railed against him the day before?
2. The king of France tells the Dauphin to stay with them in __________.
3. Which character calls Bardolph, Nym, and Pistol "dogs" and tells them to go up to the breach.
4. Why does Henry say the soldiers will go to Calais?
5. The chorus tells the audience that in the absence of the king and the army, England will be guarded by the following groups of people except for:
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)