|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
(a) Royal servants.
(c) Stage hands.
(d) The audience's thoughts.
2. The chorus asks the audience "kindly to judge" what?
(a) The play.
(b) People of the past and their actions.
(d) Each other.
3. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
(c) Loyal subjects.
4. Which gruesome metaphor does Exeter use to describe the death of one of the English nobility who died at Agincourt?
(a) Something is rotten in the state of France.
(b) Fertilizing a future vineyard.
(c) Food for worms.
(d) Larding the plain.
5. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
(a) He now has a holier-than-thou attitude.
(b) He used to be more fun.
(c) We are blessed.
(d) It was a long time coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
2. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
3. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
4. What is the dowry that the French offer King Henry along with the king's daughter Katherine?
5. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)