|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic are the Dauphin, the constable, and Orleans discussing when an argument breaks out?
(a) Their prowess as warriors.
(b) King Henry.
2. How are Exeter and Westmoreland related to King Henry?
(a) Exeter is his cousin and Westmoreland is his nephew.
(b) Exeter is his nephew and Westmoreland is his uncle.
(c) Exeter is his brother and Westmoreland is his son.
(d) Exeter is his uncle and Westmoreland is his cousin.
3. What words from Henry's speech at Harfleur does Bardolph repeat to the others in his group?
(a) The game's afoot.
(b) On, to the breach.
(c) Teach them how to war.
(d) Dishonor not your mother.
4. Grandpre says that this Roman god appears to be bankrupt because of the English soldiers' haggard appearance:
5. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
(b) The perilous narrow ocean.
(c) The will of God.
(d) A fortnight's journey by horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
2. What amusing mispronunciation of a famous historical figure does Fluellen make when he is speaking with Gower?
3. According to the boy, who is left to guard the luggage after Pistol leaves?
4. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
5. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)