|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus asks the audience to imagine passing through the "foul womb of __________."
(b) The River.
2. How did Hostess Quickly determine that Falstaff was near death?
(a) His body felt cold.
(b) His breathing stopped.
(c) He was unresponsive.
(d) He turned blue.
3. Who does Gower suspect had murdered the boys and stolen and burned the king's possessions?
(a) The king himself in order to arouse the rage of his own soldiers against the French.
(b) French soldiers.
(c) Soldiers who had run from the battle.
(d) Escaped criminals from a nearby prison.
4. Who does Exeter say he had witnessed the Duke of York comforting on the battlefield as both men lay dying?
(b) A French soldier.
5. What is Fluellen's opinion of Captain Macmorris and Captain Jamy concerning military matters?
(a) Jamy is incompetent, but Macmorris is very knowledgeable.
(b) Both men are knowledgeable and competent.
(c) Macmorris is incompetent, but Jamy is very knowledgeable.
(d) Both men are ignorant and incompetent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry say the soldiers will go to Calais?
2. Which gruesome metaphor does Exeter use to describe the death of one of the English nobility who died at Agincourt?
3. Which for what reason does Fluellen say that Welshmen occasionally wear leeks in their hats?
4. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
5. Why is the constable confident that they will be able to defeat the English?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)