|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
(c) The Bonnie Prince.
2. The constable says the English "have said their prayers, and they stay for __________."
(a) No one.
(c) Seeing us (the French) die.
(d) Their king.
3. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
(a) On the coastline.
(b) On the border of France and the Netherlands.
(c) In the mountains.
(d) In the suburbs of Paris.
4. What does Montjoy request of Henry on behalf of France after the battle of Agincourt?
(a) A break in the battle.
(b) The return of French prisoners not knowing they are already dead.
(c) Renegotiation of Henry's surrender and ransom.
(d) That they may collect their dead, sort them by class, and bury them.
5. Why is the constable confident that they will be able to defeat the English?
(a) They outnumber the English.
(b) The English have been weakened by an outbreak of pox.
(c) The English will be too hungry to fight.
(d) He believes God is on their side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the chorus say it is based upon the sounds coming from the crowing country cocks and the clocks?
2. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
3. Where does the messenger say the English are when he reports to the constable?
4. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
5. What does Henry do after Erpingham says the nobles are looking for him throughout the camp, but before he leaves with Gloucester?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)