|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the constable and Orleans begin to do after commenting on the Dauphin's valor (or lack thereof)?
(a) Call the Dauphin vulgar names.
(b) Notice an approaching messenger and begin to speculate on what he will say.
(c) Begin to talk about other members of the French court who have exhibited the characteristic of valor.
(d) Exchange well-known proverbs.
2. What are the characters in the French camp looking forward to in the pre-dawn hours before the battle of Agincourt?
(a) Returning to their mistresses.
(b) The break of day so the battle can begin.
(c) A hot meal.
(d) The end of the war.
3. What does the constable say he will take as he rides to the battlefield?
(a) Some food to give the starving Englishmen.
(b) Ropes to tie up all the prisoners he will capture.
(c) An extra sword.
(d) A banner from a trumpet.
4. What is Fluellen's complaint against Gower in the hours before the battle begins?
(a) He is speaking too loudly.
(b) He has not studied classical warfare.
(c) He is getting drunk before the battle.
(d) He spends too much time associating with common soldiers.
5. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry states that a man who sheds his blood with him in battle will be . . .
2. The chorus asks the audience to imagine passing through the "foul womb of __________."
3. What does Alice tell Katherine when she pronounces "neck" as "nick" and "chin" as "sin"?
4. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
5. What does Pistol mistakenly think is the name of a French soldier?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)