|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
2. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) His brave words at the bridge.
(b) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
(c) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
(d) Exeter had declared as much.
3. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
4. What does Alice tell Katherine when she pronounces "neck" as "nick" and "chin" as "sin"?
(a) Not to worry, because she can always hire interpreters.
(b) That she needs to pay closer attention to how the words are pronounced.
(c) To stop wasting her time and stick with French.
(d) That she pronounces the words as well as English natives.
5. What is Williams' response to Henry (who is in disguise) when Henry says that the king would not be ransomed?
(a) He agrees that Henry would not permit such a thing to happen.
(b) That he may indeed be ransomed but they would not know the difference once their throats had been cut.
(c) The English would never be willing to pay a ransom, even for Henry.
(d) Only because it is not the way of the French to hold men for ransom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to not wanting to die, why does Nym not want to go up to the breach?
2. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
3. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
4. What does the governor say was the Dauphin's response to his request for help in fighting the English?
5. Which character calls Bardolph, Nym, and Pistol "dogs" and tells them to go up to the breach.
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)