|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
(a) Alice has been to England.
(b) Alice's mother is English.
(c) Alice's previous job had been working for an English family.
(d) Alice had once been married to an English man.
2. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
(b) Loyal subjects.
3. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
4. Who does Exeter say he had witnessed the Duke of York comforting on the battlefield as both men lay dying?
(a) A French soldier.
5. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
(a) Bear baiting.
(b) Women in a bawdy house.
(c) A Whitsun morris-dance.
(d) Attending a play.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
2. What does Henry do after Erpingham says the nobles are looking for him throughout the camp, but before he leaves with Gloucester?
3. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Harfleur?
4. Henry, who is in disguise, tells Williams and Bates that "Every subject's duty is the king's, but every subject's _________ is his own."
5. Why does Ely think King Henry will prevent a certain bill from being passed that would take away half the church's land and money?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)