|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
2. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
3. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
(d) Sir John Falstaff.
4. What is Fluellen's opinion of Captain Macmorris and Captain Jamy concerning military matters?
(a) Macmorris is incompetent, but Jamy is very knowledgeable.
(b) Both men are ignorant and incompetent.
(c) Jamy is incompetent, but Macmorris is very knowledgeable.
(d) Both men are knowledgeable and competent.
5. What does Montjoy request of Henry on behalf of France after the battle of Agincourt?
(a) Renegotiation of Henry's surrender and ransom.
(b) That they may collect their dead, sort them by class, and bury them.
(c) The return of French prisoners not knowing they are already dead.
(d) A break in the battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. After witnessing a poignant scene involving the deaths of two soldiers, what is Exeter's emotional response?
2. What does the Dauphin suggest they do before the battle to make the fight fairer?
3. What do the constable and Orleans begin to do after commenting on the Dauphin's valor (or lack thereof)?
4. From where does the chorus ask the audience to imagine that the "well-appointed king" and his fleet embark?
5. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)