|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
(a) French troops have launched a counter invasion and will be in London in a few hours.
(b) King Henry needs to see them right away.
(c) His master is ill and he wants Pistol and Hostess to come immediately.
(d) He has heard of an assassination plot against the king.
2. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
3. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
(a) Sir John Falstaff.
4. Why does Henry say the soldiers will go to Calais?
(a) To spend the winter.
(b) To meet up with rebel French troops who support the English.
(c) To obtain provisions and material.
(d) To attack it.
5. The chorus asks to be admitted to what?
(a) The audience's good favor.
(c) The presence of the king.
(d) This history.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
2. What absurd suggestion does the Dauphin make regarding the horses?
3. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
4. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
5. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)