|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fluellen's opinion of Captain Macmorris and Captain Jamy concerning military matters?
(a) Jamy is incompetent, but Macmorris is very knowledgeable.
(b) Both men are knowledgeable and competent.
(c) Macmorris is incompetent, but Jamy is very knowledgeable.
(d) Both men are ignorant and incompetent.
2. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(b) Mother Mary.
3. The king of France tells the Dauphin to stay with them in __________.
4. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
(a) Give his own money to settle a gambling debt.
(b) Take them out drinking.
(c) Throw a dinner party.
(d) Bestow them a breakfast.
5. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
(a) A short story.
(b) An hour-glass.
(c) A sundial.
(d) A pleasant evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fluellen's complaint against Gower in the hours before the battle begins?
2. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
3. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
4. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
5. What absurd suggestion does the Dauphin make regarding the horses?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)