|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
2. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
(a) Alice's previous job had been working for an English family.
(b) Alice had once been married to an English man.
(c) Alice's mother is English.
(d) Alice has been to England.
3. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
4. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(d) Vampire bats.
5. What do the constable and Orleans begin to do after commenting on the Dauphin's valor (or lack thereof)?
(a) Begin to talk about other members of the French court who have exhibited the characteristic of valor.
(b) Call the Dauphin vulgar names.
(c) Notice an approaching messenger and begin to speculate on what he will say.
(d) Exchange well-known proverbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what ethnic heritage does Britaine refer to when he suggests the English are of illegitimate birth?
2. Sir Thomas Grey tells King Henry that those who were his father's enemies now do what?
3. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
4. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
5. Henry states that a man who sheds his blood with him in battle will be . . .
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)