|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fluellen's complaint against Gower in the hours before the battle begins?
(a) He spends too much time associating with common soldiers.
(b) He is getting drunk before the battle.
(c) He has not studied classical warfare.
(d) He is speaking too loudly.
2. To what account from the Christian Bible does Henry allude to when he foretells the suffering the people of Harfleur will experience if they do not surrender?
(a) Joshua's attack on Jericho.
(b) The battle of Armageddon.
(c) Pharaoh's slaughter of Hebrew babies.
(d) Herod's slaughter of Jewish children.
3. What topic are the Dauphin, the constable, and Orleans discussing when an argument breaks out?
(a) King Henry.
(c) Their prowess as warriors.
4. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
(a) Find a professional English teacher.
(b) Go to dinner.
(c) Get ready for bed.
(d) Practice their English on their visitors.
5. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
2. Which character calls Bardolph, Nym, and Pistol "dogs" and tells them to go up to the breach.
3. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
4. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
5. What is Montjoy's job?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)