|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
(b) The kingdom's safety.
(c) The saving of their own souls.
2. Which character from classical mythology does the chorus say fans the streamers of the brave fleet?
3. How do the English respond to the French's offer of marriage of Katherine to Henry and Katherine's dowry?
(a) Henry says he can find a wife in England, but he will accept the dowry.
(b) The offer is accepted and Henry sends ambassadors to Paris to negotiate a treaty.
(c) The offer is rejected and cannons begin firing on the town.
(d) Henry says he will have to meet Katherine before making a decision.
4. The constable states that if Henry cannot be fought off, then they should leave France and leave their "__________ to a barbarous people."
(c) Art museum.
5. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Canterbury urges King Henry to divide England into __________ and have __________ go to fight France while the rest stays home to defend against invaders.
2. The chorus asks to be admitted to what?
3. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
4. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
5. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)