|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
(a) God have mercy because we will not!
(b) Pour le Roi et pour la France!
(d) God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
2. What does Alice tell Katherine when she pronounces "neck" as "nick" and "chin" as "sin"?
(a) That she pronounces the words as well as English natives.
(b) That she needs to pay closer attention to how the words are pronounced.
(c) To stop wasting her time and stick with French.
(d) Not to worry, because she can always hire interpreters.
3. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(d) Vampire bats.
4. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
(a) On the coastline.
(b) On the border of France and the Netherlands.
(c) In the suburbs of Paris.
(d) In the mountains.
5. According to Exeter, French troops outnumber the English at Agincourt by what ratio?
(a) Five to one.
(b) Two to one.
(c) Fifteen to one.
(d) Ten to one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chorus, somewhat embarrassed, say will have to represent the battle on the stage?
2. Why is the constable confident that they will be able to defeat the English?
3. In addition to not wanting to die, why does Nym not want to go up to the breach?
4. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
5. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)