|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
(a) Stage hands.
(b) Royal servants.
(c) The audience's thoughts.
2. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
3. The constable states that if Henry cannot be fought off, then they should leave France and leave their "__________ to a barbarous people."
(b) Art museum.
4. Henry tells Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop that mercy has been suppressed and killed for them. What caused this to happen?
(a) A letter from the Dauphin stating that it took very little to bribe them.
(b) An edict from the church.
(c) Their own counsel.
(d) Exeter's testimony.
5. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry, who is in disguise, tells Williams and Bates that "Every subject's duty is the king's, but every subject's _________ is his own."
2. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
3. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
4. What is Fluellen's complaint against Gower in the hours before the battle begins?
5. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)