|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
(a) A sundial.
(b) A short story.
(c) An hour-glass.
(d) A pleasant evening.
2. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(b) Their unborn child.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Good fortune.
3. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
(a) Take them out drinking.
(b) Give his own money to settle a gambling debt.
(c) Throw a dinner party.
(d) Bestow them a breakfast.
4. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
(a) The audience's thoughts.
(b) Stage hands.
(d) Royal servants.
5. What do the constable and Orleans begin to do after commenting on the Dauphin's valor (or lack thereof)?
(a) Exchange well-known proverbs.
(b) Notice an approaching messenger and begin to speculate on what he will say.
(c) Call the Dauphin vulgar names.
(d) Begin to talk about other members of the French court who have exhibited the characteristic of valor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What absurd suggestion does the Dauphin make regarding the horses?
2. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
3. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
4. Hostess Quickly states that she "cannot lodge and board a dozen or fourteen gentlewomen" without it being thought she is running ___________.
5. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)