|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
(a) The Sphinx.
(b) The Gorgon.
(c) The Hydra.
2. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
(b) Loyal subjects.
3. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
4. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
(a) Not to worry because they will easily be able to take the French.
(b) That they are in God's hands, not the hands of the French.
(c) He agrees that an attack now would certainly be a problem.
(d) That the French are bluffing and will definitely not attack now.
5. What topic are the Dauphin, the constable, and Orleans discussing when an argument breaks out?
(b) Their prowess as warriors.
(d) King Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dowry that the French offer King Henry along with the king's daughter Katherine?
2. What does the Dauphin suggest they do before the battle to make the fight fairer?
3. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
4. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
5. The constable says the English "have said their prayers, and they stay for __________."
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)