|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) The Eiffel Tower.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Arc de Triomphe.
(d) Notre Dame Cathedral.
2. To what ethnic heritage does Britaine refer to when he suggests the English are of illegitimate birth?
3. What do the constable and Orleans begin to do after commenting on the Dauphin's valor (or lack thereof)?
(a) Exchange well-known proverbs.
(b) Notice an approaching messenger and begin to speculate on what he will say.
(c) Begin to talk about other members of the French court who have exhibited the characteristic of valor.
(d) Call the Dauphin vulgar names.
4. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
(c) The Bonnie Prince.
5. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what account from the Christian Bible does Henry allude to when he foretells the suffering the people of Harfleur will experience if they do not surrender?
2. Canterbury urges King Henry to divide England into __________ and have __________ go to fight France while the rest stays home to defend against invaders.
3. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
4. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
5. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)