|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry, who is in disguise, tells Williams and Bates that "Every subject's duty is the king's, but every subject's _________ is his own."
2. Which character calls Bardolph, Nym, and Pistol "dogs" and tells them to go up to the breach.
3. What is Montjoy's job?
(a) The Dauphin's personal assistant.
(b) Court jester.
(c) Army captain.
4. What does the Dauphin suggest they do before the battle to make the fight fairer?
(a) Leave the horses and face the English on foot.
(b) Strike their swords on rocks to dull them.
(c) Send only sick and injured soldiers to fight.
(d) Send the English food and fresh suits of armor.
5. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(c) Mother Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Canterbury urges King Henry to look to his great uncle, who had once defeated the French, for strength. What is the name of Henry's great uncle?
2. After Henry responds to the Dauphin's insulting gesture by declaring war, the chorus states that "all the youth of England are" in what state of mind and doing what?
3. The chorus asks the audience to imagine passing through the "foul womb of __________."
4. What does Katherine think after she has learned two words in English?
5. What words from Henry's speech at Harfleur does Bardolph repeat to the others in his group?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)