|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What justification does Henry give for his soldiers to wreak havoc if Harfleur does not surrender?
(a) This is what French soldiers would do if the situation were reversed.
(b) To make an example of them for other French cities.
(c) To prove to the Dauphin that war is his favorite sport, not tennis.
(d) The soldiers will be so enraged that he will not be able to control them.
2. What are the characters in the French camp looking forward to in the pre-dawn hours before the battle of Agincourt?
(a) Returning to their mistresses.
(b) The break of day so the battle can begin.
(c) A hot meal.
(d) The end of the war.
3. Henry, who is in disguise, tells Williams and Bates that "Every subject's duty is the king's, but every subject's _________ is his own."
4. What is Fluellen's opinion of Captain Macmorris and Captain Jamy concerning military matters?
(a) Both men are ignorant and incompetent.
(b) Jamy is incompetent, but Macmorris is very knowledgeable.
(c) Both men are knowledgeable and competent.
(d) Macmorris is incompetent, but Jamy is very knowledgeable.
5. What topic are the Dauphin, the constable, and Orleans discussing when an argument breaks out?
(a) Their prowess as warriors.
(b) King Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Williams exchange as proof of their quarrel with each other?
2. What is the dowry that the French offer King Henry along with the king's daughter Katherine?
3. To which mythical creature does the Dauphin compare his horse?
4. What does the constable say he will take as he rides to the battlefield?
5. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)