|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
(c) Sir John Falstaff.
2. To what ethnic heritage does Britaine refer to when he suggests the English are of illegitimate birth?
3. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(a) Vampire bats.
4. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
(a) Attending a play.
(b) Women in a bawdy house.
(c) A Whitsun morris-dance.
(d) Bear baiting.
5. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the chorus say it is based upon the sounds coming from the crowing country cocks and the clocks?
2. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
3. Which character calls Bardolph, Nym, and Pistol "dogs" and tells them to go up to the breach.
4. What are "lavoltas" and "corantos"?
5. What is Williams' response to Henry (who is in disguise) when Henry says that the king would not be ransomed?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)