|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus asks the audience "kindly to judge" what?
(a) Each other.
(c) The play.
(d) People of the past and their actions.
2. What gift of athletic equipment, intended to be taken as an insult, does the Dauphin send King Henry?
(a) Lacrosse sticks from the New World.
(b) A canoe with a hole in the bottom.
(c) Tennis balls.
(d) Left-handed golf clubs.
3. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
4. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
5. What topic are the Dauphin, the constable, and Orleans discussing when an argument breaks out?
(b) Their prowess as warriors.
(c) King Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Montjoy to the English camp to request that Henry surrender and give himself over for ransom?
2. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
3. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
4. The king of France tells the Dauphin to stay with them in __________.
5. According to Exeter, French troops outnumber the English at Agincourt by what ratio?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)