|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words from Henry's speech at Harfleur does Bardolph repeat to the others in his group?
(a) Teach them how to war.
(b) Dishonor not your mother.
(c) On, to the breach.
(d) The game's afoot.
2. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
(b) Stage hands.
(c) The audience's thoughts.
(d) Royal servants.
3. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
4. To what ethnic heritage does Britaine refer to when he suggests the English are of illegitimate birth?
5. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry states that if it is a sin to __________, then he is the most offending soul alive.
2. Why does Henry say the soldiers will go to Calais?
3. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
4. After Henry responds to the Dauphin's insulting gesture by declaring war, the chorus states that "all the youth of England are" in what state of mind and doing what?
5. To which mythical creature does the Dauphin compare his horse?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)