|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
(a) The actors.
(c) The story.
(d) What will happen in the next scene.
2. What does Westmoreland wish for before the battle of Agincourt begins?
(a) A horse as good as Henry's.
(b) That Henry would ransom himself so the rest of them go home.
(c) A hot meal.
(d) Ten thousand more English troops.
3. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
(c) Sir John Falstaff.
4. Which character from classical mythology does the chorus say fans the streamers of the brave fleet?
5. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
(c) Loyal subjects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
2. What does the governor say was the Dauphin's response to his request for help in fighting the English?
3. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
4. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
5. What military operation does Fluellen think is being done incorrectly?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)