|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
2. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
(a) An even smaller brain.
(b) The temper of a woman.
(c) A strong stomach.
(d) A mighty heart.
3. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
4. What topic are the Dauphin, the constable, and Orleans discussing when an argument breaks out?
(a) Their prowess as warriors.
(d) King Henry.
5. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
(a) Too much drink.
(b) An infected wound.
(c) A broken heart.
(d) Getting caught in a rainstorm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
2. Why does Ely think King Henry will prevent a certain bill from being passed that would take away half the church's land and money?
3. The king of France tells the Dauphin to stay with them in __________.
4. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
5. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)