|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Henry hesitates to go to war with France because he is afraid what group will seize the opportunity to invade?
(a) The Scots.
(b) The Irish.
(c) The Vikings.
(d) The Spanish.
2. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
(c) The boy.
3. What does Westmoreland wish for before the battle of Agincourt begins?
(a) That Henry would ransom himself so the rest of them go home.
(b) A horse as good as Henry's.
(c) Ten thousand more English troops.
(d) A hot meal.
4. The constable says the English "have said their prayers, and they stay for __________."
(b) No one.
(c) Seeing us (the French) die.
(d) Their king.
5. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
(b) Attila the Hun.
(d) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
2. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
3. What is the name of the river the king of France believes Henry and his army have passed?
4. What do the constable and Orleans begin to do after commenting on the Dauphin's valor (or lack thereof)?
5. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)