|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
2. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
3. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
(a) A victorious warrior.
(b) A merciful king.
(c) King of France.
(d) A lover of God and of his holy church.
4. What justification does Henry give for his soldiers to wreak havoc if Harfleur does not surrender?
(a) To prove to the Dauphin that war is his favorite sport, not tennis.
(b) This is what French soldiers would do if the situation were reversed.
(c) To make an example of them for other French cities.
(d) The soldiers will be so enraged that he will not be able to control them.
5. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
Short Answer Questions
1. The king of France tells the Dauphin to stay with them in __________.
2. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
3. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
4. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
5. What does Katherine think after she has learned two words in English?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)