|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
2. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
(a) A pleasant evening.
(b) A sundial.
(c) A short story.
(d) An hour-glass.
3. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
(a) A fortnight's journey by horse.
(b) The will of God.
(d) The perilous narrow ocean.
4. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
5. What topic are the Dauphin, the constable, and Orleans discussing when an argument breaks out?
(c) King Henry.
(d) Their prowess as warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Thomas Grey tells King Henry that those who were his father's enemies now do what?
2. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
3. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
4. Why is the constable confident that they will be able to defeat the English?
5. Henry states that a man who sheds his blood with him in battle will be . . .
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)