|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Exeter, French troops outnumber the English at Agincourt by what ratio?
(a) Ten to one.
(b) Fifteen to one.
(c) Two to one.
(d) Five to one.
2. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
(a) English dead.
(c) French dead.
(d) Wood from their own ships.
3. The chorus tells the audience that in the absence of the king and the army, England will be guarded by the following groups of people except for:
(a) Privèd maidens.
(b) Old women.
4. What does the constable say he will take as he rides to the battlefield?
(a) Some food to give the starving Englishmen.
(b) An extra sword.
(c) A banner from a trumpet.
(d) Ropes to tie up all the prisoners he will capture.
5. To what does Henry compare his men as they are eagerly awaiting battle?
(b) Fighting dogs.
(d) Race horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
2. Henry states that a man who sheds his blood with him in battle will be . . .
3. What does Katherine think after she has learned two words in English?
4. Grandpre says that this Roman god appears to be bankrupt because of the English soldiers' haggard appearance:
5. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)