|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
2. What is Fluellen's opinion of Captain Macmorris and Captain Jamy concerning military matters?
(a) Both men are ignorant and incompetent.
(b) Macmorris is incompetent, but Jamy is very knowledgeable.
(c) Both men are knowledgeable and competent.
(d) Jamy is incompetent, but Macmorris is very knowledgeable.
3. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
4. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
5. To what does Henry compare his men as they are eagerly awaiting battle?
(b) Fighting dogs.
(d) Race horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
2. Why does Ely think King Henry will prevent a certain bill from being passed that would take away half the church's land and money?
3. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
4. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
5. To which mythical creature does the Dauphin compare his horse?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)