|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
(a) They are not worried because they know the Spanish will come to their aid.
(b) They are shaking in their fear.
(c) They are confident that their diplomats will bring about a peaceful resolution.
(d) They are as eager to go to war as the English.
2. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
(a) Write a letter to the king extolling Nym's virtues.
(b) Kill one of Nym's enemies.
(c) Divorce Hostess Quickly so he can marry her as originally planned.
(d) Pay him the money he owes him from betting.
3. King Henry hesitates to go to war with France because he is afraid what group will seize the opportunity to invade?
(a) The Vikings.
(b) The Scots.
(c) The Spanish.
(d) The Irish.
4. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
(a) Fingre and nails.
(b) Nick and sin.
(c) Arm and elbow.
(d) Foot and count.
5. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
(b) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
2. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
3. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
4. What time does the chorus say it is based upon the sounds coming from the crowing country cocks and the clocks?
5. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Harfleur?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)