|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the English respond to the French's offer of marriage of Katherine to Henry and Katherine's dowry?
(a) The offer is rejected and cannons begin firing on the town.
(b) Henry says he will have to meet Katherine before making a decision.
(c) The offer is accepted and Henry sends ambassadors to Paris to negotiate a treaty.
(d) Henry says he can find a wife in England, but he will accept the dowry.
2. Which character from classical mythology does the chorus say fans the streamers of the brave fleet?
3. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
(a) The Bonnie Prince.
4. What gift of athletic equipment, intended to be taken as an insult, does the Dauphin send King Henry?
(a) Tennis balls.
(b) A canoe with a hole in the bottom.
(c) Left-handed golf clubs.
(d) Lacrosse sticks from the New World.
5. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
2. Sir Thomas Grey tells King Henry that those who were his father's enemies now do what?
3. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Harfleur?
4. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
5. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)