|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
(a) Hard-favored rage.
(b) Modest stillness and humility.
(c) Fair nature.
(d) Humble patience.
2. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
3. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
(a) Divorce Hostess Quickly so he can marry her as originally planned.
(b) Write a letter to the king extolling Nym's virtues.
(c) Kill one of Nym's enemies.
(d) Pay him the money he owes him from betting.
4. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
(a) Throw a dinner party.
(b) Bestow them a breakfast.
(c) Take them out drinking.
(d) Give his own money to settle a gambling debt.
5. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
(a) The kingdom's safety.
(c) The saving of their own souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
2. Sir Thomas Grey tells King Henry that those who were his father's enemies now do what?
3. How do the English respond to the French's offer of marriage of Katherine to Henry and Katherine's dowry?
4. What justification does Henry give for his soldiers to wreak havoc if Harfleur does not surrender?
5. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)