|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
2. What words from Henry's speech at Harfleur does Bardolph repeat to the others in his group?
(a) Teach them how to war.
(b) On, to the breach.
(c) Dishonor not your mother.
(d) The game's afoot.
3. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
(a) Julius Caesar.
(d) Attila the Hun.
4. Canterbury urges King Henry to look to his great uncle, who had once defeated the French, for strength. What is the name of Henry's great uncle?
(a) King Arthur.
(b) Edward the Black Prince.
(c) Edward Longshanks.
(d) William the Conqueror.
5. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
2. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
3. From where does the chorus ask the audience to imagine that the "well-appointed king" and his fleet embark?
4. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
5. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)