|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
2. When referring to King Henry's confrontation with Scroop, Cambridge, and Grey, Bedford states, "his grace is __________ to trust these traitors."
3. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
(a) King of France.
(b) A merciful king.
(c) A victorious warrior.
(d) A lover of God and of his holy church.
4. Why does Ely think King Henry will prevent a certain bill from being passed that would take away half the church's land and money?
(a) The king is a true lover of the holy church.
(b) King Henry is a good friend of Canterbury and will do what he requests.
(c) Peasants would riot in the streets.
(d) The Queen Mother would be unhappy if the bill passed.
5. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to not wanting to die, why does Nym not want to go up to the breach?
2. What is Fluellen's opinion of Captain Macmorris and Captain Jamy concerning military matters?
3. What military operation does Fluellen think is being done incorrectly?
4. What does King Henry tell Exeter to do with the drunken man who had railed against him the day before?
5. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)