|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
(a) In the suburbs of Paris.
(b) On the coastline.
(c) On the border of France and the Netherlands.
(d) In the mountains.
2. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
3. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
(a) Wood from their own ships.
(b) French dead.
(d) English dead.
4. For what does the boy say he would give all his fame?
(a) To have Falstaff alive again.
(b) Victory for the king.
(c) A pot of ale and safety.
(d) A fair wench.
5. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
(a) Give his own money to settle a gambling debt.
(b) Take them out drinking.
(c) Throw a dinner party.
(d) Bestow them a breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly states that she "cannot lodge and board a dozen or fourteen gentlewomen" without it being thought she is running ___________.
2. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
3. To what does Henry compare his men as they are eagerly awaiting battle?
4. What words from Henry's speech at Harfleur does Bardolph repeat to the others in his group?
5. How did Hostess Quickly determine that Falstaff was near death?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)