|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
(a) King of France.
(b) A victorious warrior.
(c) A lover of God and of his holy church.
(d) A merciful king.
2. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
3. Which character calls Bardolph, Nym, and Pistol "dogs" and tells them to go up to the breach.
4. What does the governor say was the Dauphin's response to his request for help in fighting the English?
(a) That the governor is lying because it would be impossible for the incompetent English to conquer a French town.
(b) To hold fast because reinforcements are on their way.
(c) That he is not yet ready to send adequate help.
(d) That Harfleur is not a strategic site and not worth defending.
5. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
(a) A broken heart.
(b) Getting caught in a rainstorm.
(c) Too much drink.
(d) An infected wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
2. For what does the boy say he would give all his fame?
3. What gift of athletic equipment, intended to be taken as an insult, does the Dauphin send King Henry?
4. What does Henry tell the governor will happen if Harfleur does not surrender?
5. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)