|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Thomas Grey tells King Henry that those who were his father's enemies now do what?
(a) Serve the king.
(b) Fear the king.
(c) Rot in the prison graveyard.
(d) Hate the king even more than they hated his father.
2. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
(a) The Gorgon.
(b) The Sphinx.
(c) The Hydra.
3. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
4. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(a) Mother Mary.
5. How did Hostess Quickly determine that Falstaff was near death?
(a) His body felt cold.
(b) He turned blue.
(c) His breathing stopped.
(d) He was unresponsive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
2. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
3. The chorus asks the audience "kindly to judge" what?
4. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
5. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)