|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(c) Vampire bats.
2. To what account from the Christian Bible does Henry allude to when he foretells the suffering the people of Harfleur will experience if they do not surrender?
(a) The battle of Armageddon.
(b) Pharaoh's slaughter of Hebrew babies.
(c) Joshua's attack on Jericho.
(d) Herod's slaughter of Jewish children.
3. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
(a) Sir John Falstaff.
4. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
5. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
2. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
3. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
4. From where does the chorus ask the audience to imagine that the "well-appointed king" and his fleet embark?
5. Who is NOT one of the "three corrupted men" the chorus says has conspired with France?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)