|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift of athletic equipment, intended to be taken as an insult, does the Dauphin send King Henry?
(a) A canoe with a hole in the bottom.
(b) Tennis balls.
(c) Left-handed golf clubs.
(d) Lacrosse sticks from the New World.
2. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
3. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
4. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(b) Good fortune.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Their unborn child.
5. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
2. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
3. What does the governor say was the Dauphin's response to his request for help in fighting the English?
4. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
5. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)