|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Exeter and Westmoreland related to King Henry?
(a) Exeter is his nephew and Westmoreland is his uncle.
(b) Exeter is his cousin and Westmoreland is his nephew.
(c) Exeter is his uncle and Westmoreland is his cousin.
(d) Exeter is his brother and Westmoreland is his son.
2. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
(a) An even smaller brain.
(b) A strong stomach.
(c) A mighty heart.
(d) The temper of a woman.
3. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
(a) The ability of French towns to withstand siege.
(b) The king of England.
(c) The willingness of Spain to stand as allies.
(d) How much the people of France love and respect him.
4. Which character calls Bardolph, Nym, and Pistol "dogs" and tells them to go up to the breach.
5. What is Fluellen's opinion of Captain Macmorris and Captain Jamy concerning military matters?
(a) Both men are knowledgeable and competent.
(b) Jamy is incompetent, but Macmorris is very knowledgeable.
(c) Both men are ignorant and incompetent.
(d) Macmorris is incompetent, but Jamy is very knowledgeable.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
2. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
3. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
4. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
5. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)