|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
(a) In the suburbs of Paris.
(b) On the border of France and the Netherlands.
(c) In the mountains.
(d) On the coastline.
2. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
(a) The temper of a woman.
(b) A mighty heart.
(c) A strong stomach.
(d) An even smaller brain.
3. What justification does Henry give for his soldiers to wreak havoc if Harfleur does not surrender?
(a) To prove to the Dauphin that war is his favorite sport, not tennis.
(b) The soldiers will be so enraged that he will not be able to control them.
(c) To make an example of them for other French cities.
(d) This is what French soldiers would do if the situation were reversed.
4. Which character calls Bardolph, Nym, and Pistol "dogs" and tells them to go up to the breach.
5. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
2. King Henry hesitates to go to war with France because he is afraid what group will seize the opportunity to invade?
3. The chorus tells the audience that in the absence of the king and the army, England will be guarded by the following groups of people except for:
4. Sir Thomas Grey tells King Henry that those who were his father's enemies now do what?
5. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)