|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
(a) Fair nature.
(b) Modest stillness and humility.
(c) Humble patience.
(d) Hard-favored rage.
2. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
3. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
4. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
5. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
(a) An hour-glass.
(b) A pleasant evening.
(c) A sundial.
(d) A short story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
2. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
3. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
4. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
5. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)