|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
2. How are Exeter and Westmoreland related to King Henry?
(a) Exeter is his cousin and Westmoreland is his nephew.
(b) Exeter is his uncle and Westmoreland is his cousin.
(c) Exeter is his brother and Westmoreland is his son.
(d) Exeter is his nephew and Westmoreland is his uncle.
3. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
(a) King Henry needs to see them right away.
(b) He has heard of an assassination plot against the king.
(c) His master is ill and he wants Pistol and Hostess to come immediately.
(d) French troops have launched a counter invasion and will be in London in a few hours.
4. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(b) Vampire bats.
5. Canterbury urges King Henry to divide England into __________ and have __________ go to fight France while the rest stays home to defend against invaders.
(a) Four/one quarter.
(b) Two/one half.
(c) Three/one third.
(d) Ten/three tenths.
Short Answer Questions
1. When referring to King Henry's confrontation with Scroop, Cambridge, and Grey, Bedford states, "his grace is __________ to trust these traitors."
2. What does Katherine think after she has learned two words in English?
3. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
4. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
5. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)