|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
(a) The will of God.
(c) The perilous narrow ocean.
(d) A fortnight's journey by horse.
2. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
3. The chorus tells the audience that in the absence of the king and the army, England will be guarded by the following groups of people except for:
(b) Old women.
(c) Privèd maidens.
4. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
(a) God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
(b) God have mercy because we will not!
(c) Pour le Roi et pour la France!
5. Which character calls Bardolph, Nym, and Pistol "dogs" and tells them to go up to the breach.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
2. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
3. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
4. The chorus asks to be admitted to what?
5. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)