|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the chorus ask the audience to imagine that the "well-appointed king" and his fleet embark?
(a) Hampton pier.
(b) The Straits of Dover.
2. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
3. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(a) Good fortune.
(b) Her lover.
(d) Their unborn child.
4. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
(b) The Bonnie Prince.
5. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
(a) In the suburbs of Paris.
(b) On the coastline.
(c) On the border of France and the Netherlands.
(d) In the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the "three corrupted men" the chorus says has conspired with France?
2. Which character from classical mythology does the chorus say fans the streamers of the brave fleet?
3. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
4. King Henry hesitates to go to war with France because he is afraid what group will seize the opportunity to invade?
5. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)