|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
2. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
(b) The kingdom's safety.
(d) The saving of their own souls.
3. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) Notre Dame Cathedral.
(c) The Arc de Triomphe.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
4. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
(a) The audience's thoughts.
(b) Stage hands.
(c) Royal servants.
5. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
(a) A sundial.
(b) A pleasant evening.
(c) A short story.
(d) An hour-glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
2. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
3. The chorus tells the audience that in the absence of the king and the army, England will be guarded by the following groups of people except for:
4. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
5. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)