|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Canterbury urges King Henry to look to his great uncle, who had once defeated the French, for strength. What is the name of Henry's great uncle?
(a) Edward the Black Prince.
(b) Edward Longshanks.
(c) William the Conqueror.
(d) King Arthur.
2. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
3. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
4. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
5. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
(a) Attila the Hun.
(d) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dowry that the French offer King Henry along with the king's daughter Katherine?
2. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
3. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
4. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
5. The chorus asks the audience "kindly to judge" what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)