|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
(b) Attila the Hun.
(d) Julius Caesar.
2. What does King Henry tell Exeter to do with the drunken man who had railed against him the day before?
(a) Execute him.
(b) Put him in the stocks in the town square.
(c) Offer him a position at court.
(d) Pardon him.
3. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
(a) Divorce Hostess Quickly so he can marry her as originally planned.
(b) Pay him the money he owes him from betting.
(c) Write a letter to the king extolling Nym's virtues.
(d) Kill one of Nym's enemies.
4. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
(a) God have mercy because we will not!
(c) Pour le Roi et pour la France!
(d) God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
5. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
Short Answer Questions
1. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
2. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
3. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
4. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
5. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)