|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
(a) The story.
(c) What will happen in the next scene.
(d) The actors.
2. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
(c) The Bonnie Prince.
3. Sir Thomas Grey tells King Henry that those who were his father's enemies now do what?
(a) Serve the king.
(b) Fear the king.
(c) Hate the king even more than they hated his father.
(d) Rot in the prison graveyard.
4. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
(a) How much the people of France love and respect him.
(b) The king of England.
(c) The ability of French towns to withstand siege.
(d) The willingness of Spain to stand as allies.
5. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
(a) In the suburbs of Paris.
(b) In the mountains.
(c) On the border of France and the Netherlands.
(d) On the coastline.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
2. To what does Henry compare his men as they are eagerly awaiting battle?
3. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
4. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
5. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)