|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When referring to King Henry's confrontation with Scroop, Cambridge, and Grey, Bedford states, "his grace is __________ to trust these traitors."
2. Why does Ely think King Henry will prevent a certain bill from being passed that would take away half the church's land and money?
(a) King Henry is a good friend of Canterbury and will do what he requests.
(b) The king is a true lover of the holy church.
(c) Peasants would riot in the streets.
(d) The Queen Mother would be unhappy if the bill passed.
3. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
4. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
5. The chorus asks to be admitted to what?
(b) This history.
(c) The presence of the king.
(d) The audience's good favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
2. The chorus asks the audience "kindly to judge" what?
3. Which character from classical mythology does the chorus say fans the streamers of the brave fleet?
4. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
5. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)