|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
(a) What will happen in the next scene.
(c) The actors.
(d) The story.
2. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
(a) Royal servants.
(c) Stage hands.
(d) The audience's thoughts.
3. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
4. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
(a) The will of God.
(b) The perilous narrow ocean.
(d) A fortnight's journey by horse.
5. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) Notre Dame Cathedral.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Arc de Triomphe.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the "three corrupted men" the chorus says has conspired with France?
2. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
3. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
4. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
5. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)