|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Henry states that he will be "No king of England" if he is not also what else?
(a) A victorious warrior.
(b) A lover of God and of his holy church.
(c) King of France.
(d) A merciful king.
2. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
3. To what does Henry compare his men as they are eagerly awaiting battle?
(a) Fighting dogs.
(b) Race horses.
4. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
5. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
(b) The kingdom's safety.
(d) The saving of their own souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly states that she "cannot lodge and board a dozen or fourteen gentlewomen" without it being thought she is running ___________.
2. How do the English respond to the French's offer of marriage of Katherine to Henry and Katherine's dowry?
3. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
4. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
5. Canterbury urges King Henry to look to his great uncle, who had once defeated the French, for strength. What is the name of Henry's great uncle?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)