|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(d) Vampire bats.
2. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
(b) Sir John Falstaff.
3. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
4. Which character from classical mythology does the chorus say fans the streamers of the brave fleet?
5. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
2. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
3. How are Exeter and Westmoreland related to King Henry?
4. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
5. Henry tells Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop that mercy has been suppressed and killed for them. What caused this to happen?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)