|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Henry tell Exeter to do with the drunken man who had railed against him the day before?
(a) Pardon him.
(b) Execute him.
(c) Offer him a position at court.
(d) Put him in the stocks in the town square.
2. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
3. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
4. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
(a) In the suburbs of Paris.
(b) On the coastline.
(c) On the border of France and the Netherlands.
(d) In the mountains.
5. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
(a) A sundial.
(b) A pleasant evening.
(c) A short story.
(d) An hour-glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
2. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
3. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
4. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
5. Canterbury urges King Henry to look to his great uncle, who had once defeated the French, for strength. What is the name of Henry's great uncle?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)