|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
2. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
(a) The story.
(c) What will happen in the next scene.
(d) The actors.
3. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
(a) An infected wound.
(b) Too much drink.
(c) A broken heart.
(d) Getting caught in a rainstorm.
4. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
(a) In the suburbs of Paris.
(b) On the border of France and the Netherlands.
(c) In the mountains.
(d) On the coastline.
5. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
(b) The kingdom's safety.
(c) The saving of their own souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. When referring to King Henry's confrontation with Scroop, Cambridge, and Grey, Bedford states, "his grace is __________ to trust these traitors."
2. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
3. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
4. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
5. The chorus asks to be admitted to what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)