|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus asks to be admitted to what?
(a) This history.
(b) The audience's good favor.
(c) The presence of the king.
2. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
3. Canterbury urges King Henry to look to his great uncle, who had once defeated the French, for strength. What is the name of Henry's great uncle?
(a) Edward Longshanks.
(b) William the Conqueror.
(c) Edward the Black Prince.
(d) King Arthur.
4. What does King Henry tell Exeter to do with the drunken man who had railed against him the day before?
(a) Execute him.
(b) Put him in the stocks in the town square.
(c) Pardon him.
(d) Offer him a position at court.
5. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
2. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
3. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
4. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
5. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)