|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
(a) God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
(b) God have mercy because we will not!
(c) Pour le Roi et pour la France!
2. What gift of athletic equipment, intended to be taken as an insult, does the Dauphin send King Henry?
(a) A canoe with a hole in the bottom.
(b) Tennis balls.
(c) Left-handed golf clubs.
(d) Lacrosse sticks from the New World.
3. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) Notre Dame Cathedral.
(d) The Arc de Triomphe.
4. Henry tells Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop that mercy has been suppressed and killed for them. What caused this to happen?
(a) Their own counsel.
(b) An edict from the church.
(c) A letter from the Dauphin stating that it took very little to bribe them.
(d) Exeter's testimony.
5. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
(a) Julius Caesar.
(d) Attila the Hun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly states that she "cannot lodge and board a dozen or fourteen gentlewomen" without it being thought she is running ___________.
2. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
3. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
4. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
5. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)