|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
(c) The Bonnie Prince.
2. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
(a) A broken heart.
(b) Too much drink.
(c) Getting caught in a rainstorm.
(d) An infected wound.
3. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
4. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
5. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
(b) Wood from their own ships.
(c) French dead.
(d) English dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
2. The chorus tells the audience that in the absence of the king and the army, England will be guarded by the following groups of people except for:
3. Sir Thomas Grey tells King Henry that those who were his father's enemies now do what?
4. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
5. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)