|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
2. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
3. From where does the chorus ask the audience to imagine that the "well-appointed king" and his fleet embark?
(b) The Straits of Dover.
(d) Hampton pier.
4. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
(a) Fair nature.
(b) Hard-favored rage.
(c) Humble patience.
(d) Modest stillness and humility.
5. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(a) Vampire bats.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
2. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
3. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
4. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
5. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)