|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(a) Her lover.
(b) Good fortune.
(c) Their unborn child.
2. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
(a) They are as eager to go to war as the English.
(b) They are shaking in their fear.
(c) They are confident that their diplomats will bring about a peaceful resolution.
(d) They are not worried because they know the Spanish will come to their aid.
3. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
(a) Courses vain.
(b) Sot weed.
(d) Lusty wenches.
4. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
(a) The audience's thoughts.
(c) Stage hands.
(d) Royal servants.
5. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
Short Answer Questions
1. When referring to King Henry's confrontation with Scroop, Cambridge, and Grey, Bedford states, "his grace is __________ to trust these traitors."
2. How did Hostess Quickly determine that Falstaff was near death?
3. The chorus asks the audience "kindly to judge" what?
4. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
5. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)