|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus asks to be admitted to what?
(a) The audience's good favor.
(b) The presence of the king.
(c) This history.
2. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
3. King Henry hesitates to go to war with France because he is afraid what group will seize the opportunity to invade?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) The Scots.
(c) The Vikings.
(d) The Irish.
4. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
(d) The Bonnie Prince.
5. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(c) Vampire bats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly states that she "cannot lodge and board a dozen or fourteen gentlewomen" without it being thought she is running ___________.
2. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
3. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
4. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
5. After Henry responds to the Dauphin's insulting gesture by declaring war, the chorus states that "all the youth of England are" in what state of mind and doing what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)