|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
2. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
3. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
4. Canterbury urges King Henry to divide England into __________ and have __________ go to fight France while the rest stays home to defend against invaders.
(a) Four/one quarter.
(b) Three/one third.
(c) Two/one half.
(d) Ten/three tenths.
5. What does King Henry tell Exeter to do with the drunken man who had railed against him the day before?
(a) Execute him.
(b) Put him in the stocks in the town square.
(c) Pardon him.
(d) Offer him a position at court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
2. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
3. Hostess Quickly states that she "cannot lodge and board a dozen or fourteen gentlewomen" without it being thought she is running ___________.
4. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
5. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)