|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry tells Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop that mercy has been suppressed and killed for them. What caused this to happen?
(a) A letter from the Dauphin stating that it took very little to bribe them.
(b) Their own counsel.
(c) Exeter's testimony.
(d) An edict from the church.
2. When referring to King Henry's confrontation with Scroop, Cambridge, and Grey, Bedford states, "his grace is __________ to trust these traitors."
3. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
4. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
(b) What will happen in the next scene.
(c) The story.
(d) The actors.
5. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(a) Good fortune.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Their unborn child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly states that she "cannot lodge and board a dozen or fourteen gentlewomen" without it being thought she is running ___________.
2. What gift of athletic equipment, intended to be taken as an insult, does the Dauphin send King Henry?
3. Sir Thomas Grey tells King Henry that those who were his father's enemies now do what?
4. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
5. To what end does Henry claim that Cambridge, Grey, and Scroop must be put to death?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)