|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Henry tell Exeter to do with the drunken man who had railed against him the day before?
(a) Execute him.
(b) Offer him a position at court.
(c) Pardon him.
(d) Put him in the stocks in the town square.
2. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(a) Good fortune.
(b) Their unborn child.
(d) Her lover.
3. Canterbury urges King Henry to divide England into __________ and have __________ go to fight France while the rest stays home to defend against invaders.
(a) Two/one half.
(b) Four/one quarter.
(c) Ten/three tenths.
(d) Three/one third.
4. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
5. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
(a) Lusty wenches.
(b) Courses vain.
(d) Sot weed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
2. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
3. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
4. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
5. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)