|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Henry hesitates to go to war with France because he is afraid what group will seize the opportunity to invade?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) The Scots.
(c) The Vikings.
(d) The Irish.
2. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
(d) The Bonnie Prince.
3. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
(a) The temper of a woman.
(b) A strong stomach.
(c) A mighty heart.
(d) An even smaller brain.
4. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
5. The chorus asks the audience "kindly to judge" what?
(b) The play.
(c) Each other.
(d) People of the past and their actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
2. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
3. How are Exeter and Westmoreland related to King Henry?
4. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
5. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)