|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
2. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
(a) Getting caught in a rainstorm.
(b) An infected wound.
(c) A broken heart.
(d) Too much drink.
3. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
(a) They are shaking in their fear.
(b) They are confident that their diplomats will bring about a peaceful resolution.
(c) They are as eager to go to war as the English.
(d) They are not worried because they know the Spanish will come to their aid.
4. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
5. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
2. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
3. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
4. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
5. King Henry hesitates to go to war with France because he is afraid what group will seize the opportunity to invade?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)