|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
2. Canterbury tells King Henry that Salic is not part of France, but of _________.
3. King Henry hesitates to go to war with France because he is afraid what group will seize the opportunity to invade?
(a) The Vikings.
(b) The Scots.
(c) The Spanish.
(d) The Irish.
4. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
(a) Courses vain.
(c) Sot weed.
(d) Lusty wenches.
5. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
(a) Kill one of Nym's enemies.
(b) Divorce Hostess Quickly so he can marry her as originally planned.
(c) Pay him the money he owes him from betting.
(d) Write a letter to the king extolling Nym's virtues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
2. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
3. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
4. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
5. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)