|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus asks the audience "kindly to judge" what?
(b) The play.
(c) Each other.
(d) People of the past and their actions.
2. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
(a) Take them out drinking.
(b) Bestow them a breakfast.
(c) Throw a dinner party.
(d) Give his own money to settle a gambling debt.
3. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
(a) It was a long time coming.
(b) He now has a holier-than-thou attitude.
(c) He used to be more fun.
(d) We are blessed.
4. What gift of athletic equipment, intended to be taken as an insult, does the Dauphin send King Henry?
(a) Left-handed golf clubs.
(b) Tennis balls.
(c) Lacrosse sticks from the New World.
(d) A canoe with a hole in the bottom.
5. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
(a) Stage hands.
(b) Royal servants.
(c) The audience's thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
2. How are Exeter and Westmoreland related to King Henry?
3. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
4. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
5. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)