|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Exeter and Westmoreland related to King Henry?
(a) Exeter is his cousin and Westmoreland is his nephew.
(b) Exeter is his brother and Westmoreland is his son.
(c) Exeter is his nephew and Westmoreland is his uncle.
(d) Exeter is his uncle and Westmoreland is his cousin.
2. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
(a) What will happen in the next scene.
(b) The story.
(c) The actors.
3. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
4. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
5. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ely think King Henry will prevent a certain bill from being passed that would take away half the church's land and money?
2. Canterbury urges King Henry to divide England into __________ and have __________ go to fight France while the rest stays home to defend against invaders.
3. The chorus says the play will turn the "accomplishment of many years" into what?
4. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
5. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)