Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
2. The chorus states, "Think, when we talk of _________, that you see them."
3. What are the characters in the French camp looking forward to in the pre-dawn hours before the battle of Agincourt?
(a) The end of the war.
(b) The break of day so the battle can begin.
(c) Returning to their mistresses.
(d) A hot meal.
4. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
(a) The ability of French towns to withstand siege.
(b) How much the people of France love and respect him.
(c) The willingness of Spain to stand as allies.
(d) The king of England.
5. Where does the messenger say the English are when he reports to the constable?
(a) Still in Calais.
(b) Half way to Rouen.
(c) Within fifteen hundred paces of the constable's tent.
(d) A day's march away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry have to return to France?
2. What does Henry do after Erpingham says the nobles are looking for him throughout the camp, but before he leaves with Gloucester?
3. What does Orleans say has been lost?
4. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
5. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)