Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
2. The chorus invites the audience to "piece out" what with their thoughts?
(a) The actors.
(b) The story.
(c) What will happen in the next scene.
3. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
(a) Practice their English on their visitors.
(b) Go to dinner.
(c) Find a professional English teacher.
(d) Get ready for bed.
4. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(a) Mother Mary.
5. To what ethnic heritage does Britaine refer to when he suggests the English are of illegitimate birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gruesome metaphor does Exeter use to describe the death of one of the English nobility who died at Agincourt?
2. To which mythical creature does the Dauphin compare his horse?
3. What absurd suggestion does the Dauphin make regarding the horses?
4. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
5. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)