|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
2. What does the chorus says separates the "two mighty monarchies"?
(a) The will of God.
(b) A fortnight's journey by horse.
(c) The perilous narrow ocean.
3. Which character calls Bardolph, Nym, and Pistol "dogs" and tells them to go up to the breach.
4. When referring to King Henry's confrontation with Scroop, Cambridge, and Grey, Bedford states, "his grace is __________ to trust these traitors."
5. What is Fluellen's opinion of Captain Macmorris and Captain Jamy concerning military matters?
(a) Macmorris is incompetent, but Jamy is very knowledgeable.
(b) Both men are ignorant and incompetent.
(c) Both men are knowledgeable and competent.
(d) Jamy is incompetent, but Macmorris is very knowledgeable.
Short Answer Questions
1. The constable says the English "have said their prayers, and they stay for __________."
2. What does Alice tell Katherine when she pronounces "neck" as "nick" and "chin" as "sin"?
3. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
4. What words from Henry's speech at Harfleur does Bardolph repeat to the others in his group?
5. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)