Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
2. What term does the chorus NOT use to describe the stage?
3. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
4. What gift of athletic equipment, intended to be taken as an insult, does the Dauphin send King Henry?
(a) A canoe with a hole in the bottom.
(b) Left-handed golf clubs.
(c) Lacrosse sticks from the New World.
(d) Tennis balls.
5. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
(a) Practice their English on their visitors.
(b) Go to dinner.
(c) Find a professional English teacher.
(d) Get ready for bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
2. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
3. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
4. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
5. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)