Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
2. In the Prologue, the chorus refers to King Henry by what nickname?
(d) The Bonnie Prince.
3. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
(a) An infected wound.
(b) Getting caught in a rainstorm.
(c) A broken heart.
(d) Too much drink.
4. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
5. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
(b) Wood from their own ships.
(c) English dead.
(d) French dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
2. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
3. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
4. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
5. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)