Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of muse does the chorus invoke?
2. In the Prologue, what term does the chorus use to describe King Henry?
3. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
4. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
(a) Stage hands.
(b) The audience's thoughts.
(d) Royal servants.
5. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
2. Canterbury urges King Henry to divide England into __________ and have __________ go to fight France while the rest stays home to defend against invaders.
3. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
4. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
5. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)